SPOILERS! Pokemon Sword and Shield Datamine Thread

And caught a suicune. That was....refreshingly simple, actually!
The rental pokemon are all quite usable and it seems the power of the raids were toned down accordingly. Suicune didn't even pull out a shield, though it did get doubel aattacks as its health lowered.

Also yes you do have to choose the legendary pokemon, specifically, among the ones you caught and you cannot bring it AND another pokemon you caught.

My Suicune was level 70 (post game) with LIquidation, Extrasensory, Extreme Speed & Calm Mind

I got 9 ore from the adventure. 4 for inestigating the den, 2 for getting to the legendary and 3 for catching the legendary

Serebii still claims that both Calyrex rider forms have 77 base Speed (and Shadow Rider had 157 base Special Attack, while Ice Rider has 113 base Special Attack). Who's correct?

Anyone figured out what the unique moves do and how strong they are. I really want to know if thunderous kick is worth it...(thank god we have CC in our pocket still).

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
View attachment 283969
Caught a Suicune and it has Extreme Speed, which I believe was locked to a Gen 4 event beforehand. Does this mean Entei and Raikou also have it?
Yep, they're all lv1 moves now

And Raikou really does learn Scald now.

Serebii still claims that both Calyrex rider forms have 77 base Speed (and Shadow Rider had 157 base Special Attack, while Ice Rider has 113 base Special Attack). Who's correct?
Dunno where he got that from but the datamine shows different values.

G-Zapdos and G-Moltres don't get Roost lol. Articuno gets Recover but that's basically a strict downgrade. None of them get the Ice / Electric / Fire moves of their Kanto forms either.

Edit: Apparently the Tapus don't get any tutor moves either? LOL.

Gamefreak once again manages to disappoint.

Edit 2: Regigigas learns Protect via level up now lol.
Let's go!

Body Press: Ice Horse, Calyrex-I, Regirock, Registeel, Dragonite, Nidoqueen, Nidoking, Swampert, Aggron, Walerin, Relicanth, Metagross, Dialga, Palkia, Heatran, Regigigas, Reshiram, Zekrom, Carbink, Diance, Volcanion, Guzzlord, Stakataka, Melmetal,
LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)