SPOILERS! Pokemon Sword and Shield Datamine Thread

Maybe, reserved for a Sinnoh remake?
Surprised there doesn't seem to be a regional version of Regice. Hm.
There isnt' a regional version of Regirock or Registeel either. Regielleki & REgidrago are completely unique pokemon

Maybe it was a mistake? There's a Regigigas menu sprite right
There is an event flag for regigigas, we know as much from the ioa dataminer iirc

Galarian Zapdos has Close Combat. Goodbye Thunderous Kick.

It doesn't have Roost, though... in fact, none of the Galarian birds do.

Ice Rider does indeed get Agility and High Horsepower, alongside both STABs and decent coverage.

Spectrier gets Nasty Plot (!) but its coverage isn't that great, getting only its STABs, Grass and Bug.

Seeing that gist revealed the TRUE name of the horse abilities: "As One", referring to the rider and horse. Turns out I was looking in the wrong spot.

View attachment 283965

How the hell does Showdown handle two abilities with the same name?
Same way the game does: create a single ability with both effects.

Ah, that's what the new ore is for. There's a lady in the Max Lair that exchanges dynite ore for various items

1 Ore:
-EXP Candy L
-Premiere Ball

2 Ore:
-Dynamax Candy
-All the vitamins bar PP UP/PPMax

3 Ore:
-EXP Candy XL
-Wishing Piece
-Armorite Ore

25 Ore: Bottle Cap

50 ore: Ability Capsule

150 Ore: Beast Ball (LMAO)

200 Ore: Ability Patch

Seeing that gist revealed the TRUE name of the horse abilities: "As One", referring to the rider and horse. Turns out I was looking in the wrong spot.

View attachment 283965

How the hell does Showdown handle two abilities with the same name?
So that's where "Spectrier's Grim" comes from

I'm sure they can just program a new ability in that has both effects simultaneously, no? Just sounds like if you were to combine Intimidate with Shadow Tag and make a new ability, for example.

Is just one ability codewise, and has two effects, not hard to code
Same way the game does: create a single ability with both effects.
I'm sure they can just program a new ability in that has both effects simultaneously, no? Just sounds like if you were to combine Intimidate with Shadow Tag and make a new ability, for example.
I mean that there are two separate "As One"s for Grim and Chilling Neigh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)