ORAS OU Analysis Reservation Index - READ CAREFULLY AND ALL CURRENT WRITERS MUST READ

AM

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LCPL Champion
Jukain Is it possible for me to get Cacturne?

For Justification on why it should be used: (Copy and Pasting from the Viability Ranking)

It has an interesting role as a Sash mon with Spikes / Counter / Sucker Punch / Seed Bomb which punishes Landorus-T U-turns really well and can get off a Sucker or a Spikes depending on the situation. Water Absorb is also really helpful in certain situations, stopping pokemon like Keldeo from spamming Scald, and also being a good check to certain variations of Slowbro and Suicune.
Don't want to really spoil it but gonna have to here, Cacturne is going off of the rankings next update so an analysis on it is sort of pointless now.

jzplr

formerly SuperLuigi9624
Can I steal Whimsicott? I have a lot of experience using Whimsicott and I feel I have just what it takes to write it up.

Darn, I wouldn't mind doing Dragalge, as I have experience with it.

I'd also like to inquire about Emboar again, I wrote up why a few pages back and have replays included.

jzplr

formerly SuperLuigi9624
Whoops! Sorry.
Someone told me that I needed to post the skeleton or it'll get snatched by someone else. I can't find where to post it, should I post it here or...?

jzplr

formerly SuperLuigi9624
it gets its own thread, assuming it was approved.
Thanks.
So, I post it here?
Sorry. I'm just one of those people who always need the directions clear as daylight because I end up messing things up... like, a lot.

Also, assuming it gets approved? Well, I haven't heard anything from anyone other than Soulblaster even acknowledging that I took Whimsicott. In fact, it's not even on the "reserved" list. I dunno.

At least I have it written up, though.

Pent

dumb broad
it gets its own thread, assuming it was approved.
Thanks.
So, I post it here?
Sorry. I'm just one of those people who always need the directions clear as daylight because I end up messing things up... like, a lot.

Also, assuming it gets approved? Well, I haven't heard anything from anyone other than Soulblaster even acknowledging that I took Whimsicott. In fact, it's not even on the "reserved" list. I dunno.

At least I have it written up, though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)