ORAS OU Analysis Reservation Index - READ CAREFULLY AND ALL CURRENT WRITERS MUST READ

Jukain

!_!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
The OP is updated, including a few other things that I've been meaning to put in for a while, most significantly some basic posting guidelines for this thread and a list of completed analyses by writer.

Non-badgeholders may now do two analyses at a time. Also, remember: approval is not required to do analyses on the reservation list.

Some people have been asking me about the Tyrantrum revamp. As of now, I've talked with other QC members and the consensus is that, while Tyrantrum has potential, it may or may not actually be effective in practice. As it was just released, it cannot be reserved for a week. If, after that point, you have tested out Tyrantrum and have relatively high level replays of it in addition to an argument for it, you can argue for it to receive an analysis by posting in this thread.

The reservation list has been updated significantly:

Emboar is approved for an analysis based on its wallbreaking capabilities with a 4 attacks set (Flare Blitz / Superpower / Wild Charge / Sucker Punch). It is up for reservation.

The Landorus and Latios reservations have been dropped due to exceeding the time frame in which analysis threads must be posted (3 days) significantly. They are up for reservation as badgeholder-only. Breloom, Tornadus-T, Tyranitar, and Venusaur revamps are also up for reservation as badgeholder-only.

Mew, Porygon2, Scolipede, Starmie, Swampert, and Thundurus-T revamps in addition to Choice Scarf Jirachi and SubRoost Kyurem-B sets are also up for reservation.

Reactions: aim

Jukain

!_!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
op updated

Also, Kyurem-B and Talonflame revamps are now up for reservation under badgeholder-only. Whimsicott is also up for reservation.

Bluwing

icequeen
is a Tutor Alumnus
okay since i just invented steelix ill reserve that hehe bwoi

so jukain u better remove it from the list n_n

Jukain

!_!
The author for Empoleon's revamp fell inactive, so it's up for reservation again.
Can I reserve Tyrantrum, or do I have to wait until it's on the viability rankings?
Not now, see this post for details.

For sake of transparency, Mega Steelix is something being discussed among QC as Bluwing is part of QC and is making his case. A verdict should be posted here within the next few days.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)