NBA discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, the analysts on EPSN are bashing kobe and how he can't handle the pressure when he realizes that howard is killing the lakers in the paint

wtf Jameer Nelson is playing? I thought they said he won't play until at least halfway through the series if at all O.o

yea, nelson is the only reason the magic beat the lakers during the regular season >_> im just wondering why hes playing right now. I'm gonna lose that dam bet :(

Meh I don't like what Stan Van Gundy did. The Magic were playing really well then he puts Howard back in and they go into one of those droughts...awesome.

For some reason I feel like the Magic will still win this in 6... hmm. They exploited a few weaknesses. If they wouldn't be so reliant on the three and just drive in they would be a much better team.

Also please double team Kobe...

For some reason I feel like the Magic will still win this in 6... hmm. They exploited a few weaknesses. If they wouldn't be so reliant on the three and just drive in they would be a much better team.

Also please double team Kobe...
Or don't use a rookie who's way smaller than Kobe to guard him? Yeah, that could be a start.
And as they say, live by the three, die by the three. And the Magic are going to die.

Heh Mavericks vs. Heat like sweep for Magics? They can beat LA at home and when the Magic are at home... yeah they are pretty good. Thats just me though... not really up for discussion. Just my prediction =D.

I am from Greece and i do like LAkERS! I believe they are going to make it against Orlando! Also Bryant is one of my favourite players! The first is of course Allen Aiverson!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)