NOC Lovers Dance Mafia Game Thread: Game Over, Scum Win!

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
1 hour 3 mins until deadline.

Pairings:
Apricity-Viper
Inferno-Texas

Open Proposals:
Duskfall to Ken-Masters
Oddish. to Jalmont

(bold your acceptance basically)

Nuxl

and that's 4 pairings. Pre-Dance has ended.

Your pairings are
Apricity-Viper
Inferno-Texas
Duskfall-Ken
Oddish-Jalmont

The first dance phase(and subsequent flip) will go up at around 6 PM PST, sorry for slight delay!

Nuxl

The first dance phase has started.

You may vote in this phase. Each player has their own vote. Votes will be directed towards pairings instead of individiual players, note your votes as such (vote pairing). Votes must be bolded to be counted.

Apricity-Viper
Inferno-Texas
Duskfall-Ken
Oddish-Jalmont

5 votes is hammer. Deadline is Wednesday, November 7th, at 6 PM PST.

JALMONT Ken-Masters Oddish. Texas Cloverleaf

Woot woot real game start, let's have a ball

So with energy gone and confirmed as town lady, we know that mafia lady is still out there

...so what do we do? If we're going with hal's plan, does that mean we just go ahead and lynch "scummiest" pair? I think they said something along those lines. Idk I have to check

Woot woot real game start, let's have a ball

So with energy gone and confirmed as town lady, we know that mafia lady is still out there

...so what do we do? If we're going with hal's plan, does that mean we just go ahead and lynch "scummiest" pair? I think they said something along those lines. Idk I have to check
yea thats what we do

aka inferno + texas but ill wait for hal to confirm

inferno-texas
dusk-ken

literally just go in this order, this will always work because me and oddish are both bleeding town so you know that this will hit mafia gentleman

Honestly I don’t know why Hal is so set on lynching me considering I haven’t really spoken much. I know that when Hal makes up thier mind they tend to be set on things, but you guys should just step back for a second and realize he hasn’t really provided any evidence or at least specifics about why he sees me as sus

Honestly I don’t know why Hal is so set on lynching me considering I haven’t really spoken much. I know that when Hal makes up thier mind they tend to be set on things, but you guys should just step back for a second and realize he hasn’t really provided any evidence or at least specifics about why he sees me as sus
oddish is town and dusk is probably town sorry

tfw hal has literally claimed that he is scum and who his partner is in lover chat just to fuck with me and i cant tell if he is scum or not

save me from this hell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)