International Wi-Fi Tournament - 2012 Spring Friendly - WON BY JIVETIME

Status
Not open for further replies.
won 2-0 against yoshi from germany, Hesse and he DC'd as soon as I killed his last mon. He also used an hacked Raikou (non shiny, outspeed my Terrakion and with Aura Sphere). As soon as I noticed that, I already knew he would DC lol and I knew that IF I would lose I would DC too (because I am not going to lose against hacked mons).

Stopping for tonight:
Day 1:
Game 1: 2-0 win
Game 2: 3-0 win
Game 3: 3-0 win
Game 4: 4-0 win
Game 5: 4-0 win
Game 6: 2-0 win
Game 7: 4-0 win
Game 8: 0-1 loss (because of perish song politoed and then a bad misplay)
Game 9: 4-0 win
Game 10: 2-0 win
Game 11: 4-0 win (he/she didn’t even have the chance to damage my Pokémon)
Game 12: 1-0 win (flinched Togekiss with rock slide with 1-1 situation. Was really close, would have lost if he didn’t flinch)
Game 13: 0-3 loss
Game 14: 3-0 win
Game 15: 3-0 win
Game 16: 3-0 win
Game 17: 0-1 loss
Game 18.1: 2-1 DC
Game 18.2: 4-0 win
Game 19.1: 4-4 DC (Rock Slide flinch…)
Game 19.2: 2-0 win
Game 20: 3-0 win

W/L/DC: 17 – 3 - 2

Day 2:
Game 21: 4-0 win
Game 22: 2-0 win
Game 23: 2-0 win
Game 24: 4-0 win
Game 25.1: 4-1 DC
Game 25.2: 0-2 loss (I thought I would win with Shedinja, but then his Metagross used rock slide…)
Game 26: 3-0 win
Game 27.1: 4-4 DC (before there was moved, but after teampreview)
Game 27.2: 4-0 win
Game 28: 4-0 win
Game 29: 1-0 win
Game 30: 3-0 win(broke 1700)
Game 31.1: 4-0 DC (because of error code 40755, just when I won)
Game 31.2: 2-0 win
Game 32: 3-0 win
Game 33: 4-0 win
Game 34: 2-0 win (I noticed I am a bit Durant weak lol, but still won easily)
Game 35: 3-0 win
Game 36: 2-0 win
Game 37: 3-0 win
Game 38.1: 3-0 DC (Yoshi from Germany, Hesse. Not only did he DC, but he also used a hacked Raikou: Aura Sphere + probably timid nature + non-shiny).

W/L/DC: 33/4/6
Rating: 1749

I am doing much better then expected with my semi-gymmick team. I end up almost never using Shedinja and sometimes using Zoroark,so it is mostly a 4 man team (altough I think that Shedinja and Zoroark let a lot of people make bad teamchoices, especially Shedinja).

won 2-0 against yoshi from germany, Hesse and he DC'd as soon as I killed his last mon. He also used an hacked Raikou (non shiny, outspeed my Terrakion and with Aura Sphere). As soon as I noticed that, I already knew he would DC lol and I knew that IF I would lose I would DC too (because I am not going to lose against hacked mons).
Met Yoshi* from Germany and his Raikou yesterday, won 3-0 ---> Bluescreen!
He had 1706 rating back then.

Just had my first loss of ten matches; a guy called Mike from England with an all-shiny team. Couldn't have been closer though; I got his last Pokémon in red with a burn, he got my last Pokémon in red... and then scald burned it. I was faster, so I would have won if it weren't for that 30% chance.
Took it like a man though, so at least I have a moral victory over most people I've played...

11 match winning streak, and I've only played 11 battles! It's like a dream to me. All the Japs last tournament stole the show. Lots of DCs this time, would've had a 16 match streak had there been no DCs.
Well you did DC against me yesterday after the first turn. Just saying.

Also CheeZ, that was a very close match. You would have won if you got that double protect off

Great game! Could've had a chance if I skipped the double protect and gone for the Blizzrd but thought Bullet Punch would hurt more. Saved the battle video:)

I've just done a few this afternoon, I'm going out tonight and tomorrow night though, so I don't know when I'll do more.

28 win / 2 loss / 3 disconnect - somewhere over 1750

R Inanimate

It's Lunatic Time
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
O yeah, @R Inanimate, Sally played against you (and lost obviously). She was the one with a rain-room team that didn't have a Gastrodon in it... I think she told me she KO'd your ludicolo and gastrodon and then lost. I don't know. She just told me over skype. Good job!
Really? Since I never got to battle against her in Victoria, or the Regionals, so I don't think I ever found out what her trainer name was. So I probably didn't notice that we were battling against each other.

watch out for liam from great britain with 1630ish rating with salamence/metagross/haxorus(iirc)/?/?/? and for arasu from spain with 1830ish rating and rainteam (politoad/kingdra/ludicolo/toxicroak/crobat/ferrothorn). both just disconnected at me after their loss.

Claus with a rating of over 1800 disconnected because I would've probably won the match. It was a good battle, I wanted to save it too.

56-2-14 - 1855
I am just getting opponents with low ratings. In addition to that finding a battle is delaying more from game to game D:

Ok, can someone tell me what actually happens here at the end of the match?

77-63332-58756

Edit: Ok, rather than wasting space with another post so soon after this one I decided to just edit my results so far today in this post.

Alice (Poland-Masovia) 1-2 DC [I was going to win in the turn before the blue screen, that is if my move hit both the mons but chances were it would hit, also used a DW Venusaur ¬_¬]
SansJ (France-Picardy) 4-2 DC [Was simply going to murder his last 2 'mons]
Demelza :( (None) 2-0 WIN [Hard battle because we are so close but I edged it]
Gerald (Singapore) 3-0 WIN
Nico (Argentina-Cordoba) 3-0 WIN
Viktor (Mexico) 2-1 DC (F) [I believe the DC was due to the small burp with the whole Nintendo wifi as other people got the error code message too]
Walter (USA-New York) DC [This was also more than likely due to the problems as it was a DC before the team preview]
Kuro (None) 3-0 WIN
Bram (Belgium) 3-0 WIN
*Right* (Congo) 1-2 DC [They were going to win but I got the Communication error]
Richard (Canada) 4-0 WIN [How could I beat my name-sake :(]
Leo (Mexico) 4-0 WIN
The Miz (Switzerland) 4-1 DC [Was a clear thrashing, cant take a loss]
Liza (USA-New York) 4-0 WIN
Liza (USA-New York) 4-0 WIN [Give this girl some credit and recognition, this is how DC'ers should play the game]
CheeZ (Sweden) 1-0 WIN [Back and forth match with all sorts]
Alberto (Spain-Andalusia) 3-1 DC [I think other people are making noises about this player too]
Marc (Germany) 1-0 WIN [Anyone know who this is? Craziest end I've ever seen]
Kuro* [USA-California] 0-1 L
Louis14 [Canada-Quebec] 3-1 W
Megan [USA-Maryland] 2-0 W
Ash [None] 4-0 W
Rica [Costa Rica] 2-1 DC
Deku [Ghana] 0-2 L
Solomon [USA-Indiana] 3-0 W
Red [USA-New York] 2-4 DC (Me 1-0 DS) My fault
Tribby [None] 4-0 W
Frank [None] 2-1 DC
Ace [Colombia] 1-2 L (F)
Garth [None] 4-0 W
Yorsh* [Costa Rica] 2-0 W
Rayad [None] 0-2 L
Bicalho [Brazil-Rio De Janeiro] 3-0 DC
Tri [USA-Pennslyvania] 2-1 DC
Alejo [Colombia] DC as soon as name came up
Hopsta [USA-Minnesota] 3-0 W Props for not DC'ing as he had a rating nearly reaching 1800

Day 2 so far:
19W | 4L | 13DC

Overall record so far:
32W | 4L | 20DC

Met Yoshi* from Germany and his Raikou yesterday, won 3-0 ---> Bluescreen!
He had 1706 rating back then.
O, just battled him too... he's at 1782 now, just 3-0'd him and yeah, DC.

Not too bad though, right now I'm at 22W - 4L - 6 DC.

I see the flaws in my current new team and will be changing it or remaking an entire new one (more likely) for Nats, so that's definitely a good experience for me to have taken from this tournament. I should be in low 1700 now.

@R Inanimate: Yeah, her username is Kimiko I think. She's using a team I made for her back a few months, which has a number of problems with a few major threats, but o well. If I have the time (and if she has the time to learn), I'll make her a new team for Nats too.

watch out for joseph from Canada ukon 1800+ ranking
sent out Latias and Garchomp.
tried using psychic on Weavile... clearly deserves his high ranking...
quit when it was down to his Volcarona vs 3 of my pokes.

Also:
andy uk east midlands OK!
he had: cofagrigus tyranitar hitmontop amoongus sableye rotom-w
He got a trick room up, but quit when i made a tactical switch at 4-4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)