International Wi-Fi Tournament - 2012 Spring Friendly - WON BY JIVETIME

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly don't know how I just won this battle (82-69450-09320). Crazy stuff. I had to delete the other battle video I was going to send, but it was worth it.

Finishing off the night with 3-5-5, which I guess is alright. Starting to notice the incredibly large flaws in my team but there's no going back right now. D'oh well, losing is part of learning, I guess. :P

@7014gree: Yeah, that was me. Sorry about the hax. You should have won.

I was just trying out different pokemon to test out what to use for Nats. Didn't mean to cause any discomfort from hax wins.

I'm 'ash' from uk with the message Yo! I'm unbelievable. hovering around the 1690s to low 1700s
I got totally beaten by Eric a while ago when your Zapdos got tailwind up and my weavile was terrified of your hitmontop lol. I think it ended 2-0 but I didn't stand a chance at all

I'm 'ash' from uk with the message Yo! I'm unbelievable. hovering around the 1690s to low 1700s
I got totally beaten by Eric a while ago when your Zapdos got tailwind up and my weavile was terrified of your hitmontop lol. I think it ended 2-0 but I didn't stand a chance at all
Are you talking to me, because I think I remember facing an Ash, but I don't have a Zapdos on my team. I do have a Hitmontop however, so I'm a little confused.

Whoever Misaki from Germany is, damn you. Lost to her twice. First time I think she outplayed me, but second time a Rock Slide flinch when it was 2-2 sealed my fate. I was on my way to victory. GG for both battles (if you're on Smogon).

ending the night 35-7-10 with a ranking in the high 1700s
won 2-0 against alexis, gg! i appologise for those crits if either of them mattered :( i will calc them tomorrow!

I'm on now, I've found 5 battles so far!
Had a gg with Drifter from California that I meant to save but misclicked. I'm currently around 1560-1570 with a 7-1-2 record.

I also got my butt kicked by Flemea from France. Who expects ChestoRest Thundurus? Gg.

Haven't had much time this tourney. I finished last night at 19-6 and I'm at around 1640. I plan to steadily progress at least 75 points a day for the rest to land a score around 1900. I'm rooting on JiveTime on winning!

Why do I have to go to school? I really want to play right now. haha, oh well. I guess I will be back at about 4:30 good luck to everybody!

Just battled a player called Black From Pakistan??? on 1832 points, as soon as the match wasn't going their way he/she D/C'd, watch out people.

Ok, time to actually post details like I said I would!!! I'll just do it by day so far and update this post tomorrow (if I have time; tomorrow is a busy day lol).

Spring Friendly Current Record: 1717 24-2-2
Can't remember my first two matches, first one was haxy and I lost, 2nd I won bringing me back to 1500
Joao (Germany): Ninetails, Zapdos, Politoad, Thundurus (Crazy match, I have the video saved: 17-11901-29257 [1-0])
Alex: Haxorus, Garchomp, Flygon, Tyranitar (Easy 4-0)
MIGUEL: Latias, Torterra, Latios, Garchomp (Easy 3-0)
Roberto (Mexico): Gallade, Metagross, Ryperior, Haxorus (A decent team for once, but 4-0)
RENE: Krookodile, Eelektross, Conkelldurr, Volcarona ('11 team, but I saw a Metagross in team preview)
Yamile: Darmanitan, Watchop, Simipour, Serperior (... I dopn't even have to say anything 4-0)
Matt (NY): Whimsicott, Arcanine, Infernape, ??? (A legit loss. Made me realize how Infernape weak I am 0-2)
Peter (NY): Dragonite, Ferrothorn, Garchomp, Tyranitar (A good player, but I win 3-0)
Eric (Pennsylvania!!!): Hitmontop, Crobat, Metagross, Latios (AKA Hockeyguy605 tough match and good game. Should've saved the vid. 2-0)LALO (Mexico): Reniclus, Archeops, Chandelure, Whimsicott (ummm, I think this was a TR team. Don't know. 3-0)
Lita: Rhyperior, Hydreigon, Unbreon, Something (Can't remember the last poke. I almost lost to a Fly Hydreigon crit ._. 2-0)
KOTARO (Pamana): Politoad, Toxicroak, Cacturne, Jynx (interesting rain team. Won 3-0)
Temper: Politoad, Toxicroak, Thundurus, Ludicolo (Exact same lead as the last team. He even had a Cacturne, although he didn't use it. Another 3-0)

Gonna finish this later. Got to use my internet to battle while I can. We're getting Fios internet today, yay.

1612...13 battles but haven't tracked wins and losses. Well, I may get some time to catch up because I'm skipping school today.

Just battled a player called Black From Pakistan??? on 1832 points, as soon as the match wasn't going their way he/she D/C'd, watch out people.
Have to confirm what Osirus182 just said here, battle the same guy except he had 1686 points at the time I fought him. He has a garchomp/tyranitar combo going on. He'll d/c as soon as his last pokemon go out. Recorded the battle and will eventually post it someday.

I kinda feel weird to jump out of nowhere, so erm, hi!

Edit: (Pic related)

XSoulX no problem, welcome! I guess this is where a lot of users make their entrances.

1598 now...sun teams are rather common apparently, and I was not ready to face one with my super-generic team. The unexpected wins out in the end if it's not outlandish.

EDIT: That moment when a Leaf Storm Torterra crits your Hitmontop for a KO...at least I got rid of his Outrage Dragonite, lol.

Played against Billa, wonderful game. Because I'm really a braindead in the first round I used thunderbolt although there were no reason, I don't know why. But otherwise it was a really good fight. GG

Just had a great match with Kevin from Austraila (was this someone at smogon?)
great team man, and thanks for taking the loss like a champ!
battle vid number is 26-72324-71758; funnest, most exciting match I've had so far

just suffered my first (and only so far) loss to 7014gree. GG man! My name's Adib and I was the one who led with the shiny Rotom-W and shiny Whimsicott if you're reading this.

I'm currently at 9-1-3. As much as I want to continue battling, I just figured out which member of my team that I need to replace after losing to 7014gree and so I might drop out of the tournament to work on that, since that thought will be nagging me at the back of my head if I continue playing. Good luck to the rest of you!

And watch out for a guy named Vickz* (something like that). He DC'd the second both his leads went down and I still had all four of my Pokemon to go. His rating's somewhere around 1640ish. I forgot where he's from, sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)