NOC Greek Mythology Mafia [GAME OVER: SCUM WIN]

i mean, also if you're vt and you don't vote you're basically not playing the game

i think knowing that fh was scum and knowing that he was a lynch candidate in every day so far it's very plausible to think that if village was headed in the wrong direction, then scum would stay out of the fray, which is what i think you and caffeineboost have been doing

are you planning on voting today?

i mean, also if you're vt and you don't vote you're basically not playing the game

i think knowing that fh was scum and knowing that he was a lynch candidate in every day so far it's very plausible to think that if village was headed in the wrong direction, then scum would stay out of the fray, which is what i think you and caffeineboost have been doing

are you planning on voting today?
I am

Hey, Warren, when are you going to output thoughts and opinions as opposed to vague questions and statements that conveniently don’t attach you to any particular player or viewpoint in particular?

sorry I’m just getting really annoyed at this point

Hey, Warren, when are you going to output thoughts and opinions as opposed to vague questions and statements that conveniently don’t attach you to any particular player or viewpoint in particular?

sorry I’m just getting really annoyed at this point
From what I've seen this is the pot calling the kettle black.

Town
Asek
----
Josh, Acipricity
----
blazade, leet
----
CB
Scum

This is where I'm at

Which of Blazade and Leet is the most scummy? Same with Josh and Acipricicipriciacipriciprecipitation.
Not really sure, I haven't read enough of blazade's posts. The fact he wasn't on FH is concerning, though.

Josh and acipricity are pretty even, and to be honest, even though acipricity is a charmander and josh is a ledian them having pokemon gif avatars has been mixing me up slightly tbh. I think I'd give Josh the nod on towniness for no reason I can actually articulate.

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
Vote: Blazade
For now I think the best decision is to lynch Blazade. He was on the Day 1 and Day 2 counterwagons for FH and has acted fairly suspiciously all game.

If there are any questions I can answer, do ask. A mislynch here could be detrimental and you all need to solidify your reads on me.

As for this:
you are kidding me.

imagine if i was scum. vig is negative utility for town 80% of the time: why would i out a vig that i had solidly in my pocket? i was literally rad's strongest town read in the game that's why he claimed to me in the neighborhood, he wanted to discuss night actions with me.

i've said it once and i'll say it again. i outed rad as vig because i thought asek was vig and rad was scum because of how far he dropped in day 2. it was a spur of a moment kneejerk reaction that i didn't have time to process because there was five minutes left in the day and i was trying to coordinate a lynch, which you were ACTIVELY AVOIDING DEALING WITH

christ
You seem a bit mad at me ;~;
I wasn't avoiding anything actively. I probably wasn't around for it and left the tab open or something.

Leet my reads explained

Asek obvious reasons (if wolf gladiator challenged wolfbro gg you win)
Josh and apricity I've mindmelded with, and now that I think about it the one with Josh on FH saying that he was obvtown because if he was wolf his bros would be on asek was the one that made me put him above apricity)
You have done nothing I've seen that's been productive. Not inherently scummy but is anti-town (yes I realize I also fall into this boat)
Blazade was on asek which is what FH said his bros would be doing if he was a wolf so :wine: but
CB has just been pinging me a lot. I haven't really liked his posts as a whole and he's been concerning me

Btw I have a job in Tampa starting on the 19th and I fly in the 18th. I'm supposed to land at 7:30 so hopefully I can actually be on for EoD for once.
(I included the first part because if my flight gets delayed or my boss wants to talk (since the company is providing housing) then I might not be able to be around)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)