NOC Greek Mythology Mafia [GAME OVER: SCUM WIN]

vote apricity

terrible user whos name sounds like an apricot, I am allergic to apricots, I am allergic to apricity.

please remove this player to prevent a young vipers death

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
Ah, it's started. Had a little read through of what everybody has posted. No reads at the moment but I'm not used to how you all play so I'm basically a fish out of water.

In the meantime I'll pluck a reason out of thin air and VOTE: Hitmonleet because his image is a non default gif and you can't trust those. Look at how that guy kicks when he's dancing. He's had combat training for sure.

Obtains Coffee. It's all caffeine related. How can I be bad when all I want is access to caffeine at all times? Can't argue with that.
Why would someone need to have caffeine at all times? The only logical solution is if they were up for the entire night plotting with their mafia comrades, obviously. Or should I point out that you also anagram to "Boa Entices Off?", just like how you're trying to entice us off the trail of your mafia comrades? Nobody trusts a snake, and the fact that you lied about your anagrams is clearly suspect.

CaffeineBoost

Why would someone need to have caffeine at all times? The only logical solution is if they were up for the entire night plotting with their mafia comrades, obviously. Or should I point out that you also anagram to "Boa Entices Off?", just like how you're trying to entice us off the trail of your mafia comrades? Nobody trusts a snake, and the fact that you lied about your anagrams is clearly suspect.
Actually it is very well known that the function that translates anagrams works strictly on a one to one basis ergo your alternate suggestion is not allowed because of the rules I just made up.
A valiant effort though. Unvote: Hitmonleet, Vote: ItzViper482 because you have numbers at the end of your name and that just messes it up. Whatever happened to the other 481 ItzVipers anyway?

I tried way to hard to think of an anagram for your name; If i couldnt think of one does that mean that your name is clear? Or does that mean you went an extra mile to conceal it from me? :think:

CaffeineBoost

I tried way to hard to think of an anagram for your name; If i couldnt think of one does that mean that your name is clear? Or does that mean you went an extra mile to conceal it from me? :think:
Melon Tithe. He's planning to impose a tax that forces us to give him a tenth of a melon. Something fishy is going on there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)