CAP 4 CAP 4 - Part 8 (Art Poll 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cartoons
KoA Dinosaur
KoA Wolf/Horse

I really didn't want to choose two concept arts by the same artist, but both of KoA's are just that awesome.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
All the art here has a fair chance of winning. They're all equally good, and amazing drawings. That being said, Cartoons! drawing has really caught on.

Of course it has, its got to be one of the most original concepts EVA!
But heyy, a little bit of me wanted that combo spider to win, creepy mother *shudders*

Just a little reminder that since we decided on it's base stat before art, art has to have some sort of link towards it. Now judging on the stat spread, it's offense is offensive specials and physical defensive. Of all the submissions on that list, who do you believe fit the base stat spread the most?

Edit: In other words, This guy is Utility first, special attacker second.

Ubermunch's komodo
T.I.B.M
Ubermunch's ninja

these three look the most like a poison/ground should. they also look the most like pokemon.

CARTOONS
Absolution
KoA's Wolf/Horse

This was probably my toughest vote. I'm 90% on board with Cartoons' Daddy Long Legs and 5% with Absolution (I'm sorry, but it looks more Annoyer than Utility) and 5% with the Wolf/Horse (which after looking at it more could possibly pass for some kind of Absol evolution with a different coloration).

To Maniac, Doug, and Elagune...yours are all great, but I think they'd be better suited for a Dragon type. Ubermunch, I still think your ninja meerkat is adorable!

Ubermunch's Komodo
Ubermunch's Ninja
CyzirVisheen's Oil Skater

That Ubermunch fella has some good stuff. Yeah, I voted for my own and I sure hope its allowed. I really do think those designs have potential as a poison/ground utility on shoddy. It's too bad explanations aren't allowed in the poll, because I would imagine they might ease some worries about his utility capabilities.

On another note, I absolutely love Cyzir's skater. It successfully showes bulk, speed and utility in one design. I love the fossil fuel aspect as well, cause it is perfect for the typing. Elagune's is amazing, but really looks like a dark/dragon sweeper. Cartoons' also looks great but looks like a fighting, bug, or steel type (and its probably gonna win any way).
Vote for the underdog!

CyzirVisheen

Am I poplar yet?
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Oil Skater
Death Worm
Cerbi01
Yeah, I'm being egotistical with my votes, sue me :P. I really really love Cartoons! art, but it has more than enough support as it is.

EDIT: Just curious, I have some additional drawings of my designs, would I be able to post them?

Everytime I see "Cartoons!", I say it to myself and become painfully aware of my own ( Canadian ) accent.

Kherr-toons. Kherr-toons. Kherr-toons...

It sounds so odd.

On Topic: Sunday, how many submissions will be getting into the next poll? Will there still BE a next poll at all after Kherr-toons' unbridled domination? Oh, the suspense...

On Topic: Sunday, how many submissions will be getting into the next poll? Will there still BE a next poll at all after Kherr-toons' unbridled domination? Oh, the suspense...
He said in the previous thread that he's expecting three threads total, this one cutting the number out at least half of the entries, the next one cutting out at least half the remaining, and the last one having a specific winner.

As for "unbridled domination", not going to happen. Too many variables to take into account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)