CAP 4 CAP 4 - Part 8 (Art Poll 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolution: Smogimp is just too cute.
Cartoons: The 8-handed Spider drill is just too amazing to turn down. Perfect use of our concept, IMO and the one i want to win it all.
Zantimonius: Just a beautiful design overall, i wish more people enjoyed it as much as i do.

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
DougJustDoug
Zantimonius
Absolution

I think these are the best, most well-thought out designs.

Sanglunaria--this looks like what the concept is aiming at.
Absolution--I find this one both amusing and well drawn
CyzirVisheen's Combo Spider--really like the look of this one.

I certainly wasn't expecting the should-be shield dragon to get ANY votes .-.

Thanks guys

1. Cyzir Visheens Oil Skater
2. Cartoons
3. Cyzir Visheens Death Worm

Absolution
Cyzir's Oil Skater
Elagune

if i could, i'd use all my votes for absolution's smog imp. i'm truly in love with it.

Absolution- SMOGIMP MUST CONTINUE!!!
Cerbi01- Cool and strikingly odd.
Elagune- See a trend with my votes? No real animals.

Sewage mud blob didn't get in...but it really shouldn't have.

Absolution
Cartoons
Elagune

all of these designs are really good, and excellently executed. they also fit the concept well. I ordered them alphabetically because I felt like it.

Cartoons
Cartoons
Cartoons

None of the other pokemon really stand out to me in a way that Daddy Long Legs does. After seeing it animated and jacking up Blissey. My choice is made.

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Cartoons
Cartoons
Cartoons

None of the other pokemon really stand out to me in a way that Daddy Long Legs does. After seeing it animated and jacking up Blissey. My choice is made.
Wow, congrats, you just invalidated your vote.

You want to help Cartoons to win? Vote properly so that your votes are actually counted.

@ someone else - thread will end when voting dies down, probably about 24 hours after OP was posted.

wow all the submits were good...i don't know if i can just pick 3 i really like but oh well here is what stand out for me

Cyzir Visheen's Death Worm

UberMunch's Ninja

KoA's Dinosaur

Retro 0range's Mole
Absolution
X-Presumptuous

These are the best design that look like supporters. All the dragons and dinosaurs and huge spiders are great but look to fierce and threatening to be used as a supportive pokemon. They look a little garchomp-y to me. And then the others just don't look like pokemon.

X-Act

np: Biffy Clyro - Shock Shock
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
DougJustDoug
Maniaclyrasist
CyzirVisheen's Combo Spider

Honestly there were about 10 I like... I had to whittle them down to 3 though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)