Aldunis' Trading Post (HP Fire Skrelp, Trick Room Druddigon and Phantump)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a
27/xx/31/31/31/31 timid zapdos
30/31/31/31/31/26 modest articuno
5iv flawless careful bulletproof chespin
6iv sandrush drillbur
5iv flawless adamant intimidate growlithe with close combat and flare blitz EM
5iv flawless adamant JPN bagon

interested in a hp fire protean frokie with IVs 31/xx/31/31/31/31, hp ice dry skin helioptile and a hp fire magnemite
lmk if any interest u for those 3
I'm interested in the Zapdos. Do you know what Hidden Power it has? I'm assuming you'll be trading a clone?

Hmm...the only one I'm interested in is the Swirlex, but I don't think I can trade an HP Ice Eevee for it. Sorry.
I also have a Pumpkaboo (Super-Sized) that is 31/31/31/xx/31/0 if that's something you're interested in. It's not in my store because I got lucky breeding it, but I'm willing to offer it for the HP Ice Eevee along with Swirlix if you'd do that instead. If not, that's fine.

I also have a Pumpkaboo (Super-Sized) that is 31/31/31/xx/31/0 if that's something you're interested in. It's not in my store because I got lucky breeding it, but I'm willing to offer it for the HP Ice Eevee along with Swirlix if you'd do that instead. If not, that's fine.
Can you tell me nature of the Pumpkaboo? Either way, I think that sounds fine to me. I'll need a bit of time to breed the Eevee though.

Nvm I don't need the Eevee/Jolteon with HP Ice, with Pokebank coming it might be redundant since Signal Beam is a lot better as a move and I rather not have to rebreed D:

Would you trade a 5iv Modest Mareep or 5iv Modest Clauncher for one of those Gastlys? I would love the male one.

Thanks in advance.

Pretty much just steel types like Ferrothorn and Aegislash, cause they wall pretty much every other attack Dragalge has. At least that's what my friend told me :P No idea if it's actually true.
I am pretty sure Hydro Pump can handle Aegislash, but for ferrothorn, yeah.
Also, cmt for HP Fire Skrelp?
Out of non-shop things, I have Modest perfect IV Lileep with egg moves and 3iv Ditto

Howdy, I'm interested in your Calm HP Ground eevee, and your HP Fire Skrelp if you ever get anymore.
CMT. I'm trading different HP Pokemon.

I am pretty sure Hydro Pump can handle Aegislash, but for ferrothorn, yeah.
Also, cmt for HP Fire Skrelp?
Out of non-shop things, I have Modest perfect IV Lileep with egg moves and 3iv Ditto
I'm interested in the Lileep for sure. I think I have a couple HP Fire Skrelps in stock to trade. I'll check when I get back home later tonight.

Dragalge losses Hydro Pump STAB, I think is why my friend likes it to have HP Fire.

I won't be able to trade for a couple of hours though. Btw, is your Goomy cloned and do you know if it is nicknameable?
Sadly, it is an unfortunate clone from somewhere, but I don't know how to clone so this is the only one I have.

It's not nicknameable, and I can trade anytime today so I can wait a few hours without a problem. :]

Sadly, it is an unfortunate clone from somewhere, but I don't know how to clone so this is the only one I have.

It's not nicknameable, and I can trade anytime today so I can wait a few hours without a problem. :]
Sounds good. I'll let you know when I'm able to hop online :)

I also have no idea how to clone, for all that I have access to two 3DS :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)