Aldunis' Trading Post (HP Fire Skrelp, Trick Room Druddigon and Phantump)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Added 2 Shiny Pichus. If someone can tell me how to do the whole "show/hide" thing, I can better organize my first post. Thanks!

Aoi, did you want a Male or Female HP Fire Roselia?
um either one works, though I prefer the Male one.

I should have your stuff ready by tomorrow. Finished up a huge order today, so I should be able to get to yours soon.

Duck Chris

replay watcher
is a Forum Moderator
to do show/hide just put sets of brackets [like this] with hide in the first set and /hide in the second one. Then put whatever you want in between

Nobody seems to want the hp ground eevees XD. Was there anything else u wanted on my thread for roselia?
I didn't expect them to be popular, since its an HP on a not very used evolution. I mostly wanted one to get the 30 stat for the field group :)

I'm afraid I have everything else in your thread. Sorry.

I didn't expect them to be popular, since its an HP on a not very used evolution. I mostly wanted one to get the 30 stat for the field group :)

I'm afraid I have everything else in your thread. Sorry.
That's okay, if I ever get anything else interesting I'll let u know. I'm soon getting hp fire horseas.

Sounds good. I actually finished making my own HP Fire Horsea a couple of days ago. I won't be posting it on my thread though :)
Lol I just bred relaxed 31/31/31/31/31/x bulbasaur hp ice for a mixed mega venasaur wall, but I can't breed them because of that damn gender ratio XD.

I got a
27/xx/31/31/31/31 timid zapdos
30/31/31/31/31/26 modest articuno
5iv flawless careful bulletproof chespin
6iv sandrush drillbur
5iv flawless adamant intimidate growlithe with close combat and flare blitz EM
5iv flawless adamant JPN bagon

interested in a hp fire protean frokie with IVs 31/xx/31/31/31/31, hp ice dry skin helioptile and a hp fire magnemite
lmk if any interest u for those 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)