aifaM wolF: Game Over! Kharozz wins!

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
All your trolls pale in comparison to what I have managed to pull in a single day.
You had a wolf role with the ability to add any name to the player's list you liked. He has...nothing. No leverage to troll with. Of course your troll will be more successful. Note that at the end of the day, you got lynched the very first day you started playing, while he has lost nothing. I won't deny that you were amusing though.

You had a wolf role with the ability to add any name to the player's list you liked. He has...nothing. No leverage to troll with. Of course your troll will be more successful. Note that at the end of the day, you got lynched the very first day you started playing, while he has lost nothing. I won't deny that you were amusing though.
Uh, what? I'm being totally serious here.
Earthworm said:
You are BlackMage. Your night action is Night x - Using Magic on USER1, USER2, USER3. This is a one time use ability, and you must post a spell from Final Fantasy in font 7 red letters in the main thread for it to work. Also, due to your massive intelligence, you have determined that <snip>. Finally, you are a master of disguise, which means you will not show up on the players list. You win if <snip>.
Also, if the white mage could contact me, I'd really appreciate it. :D
Edit: I will be on IRC on fluodome as the nickname BM

UncleSam

Leading this village
Uh, what? I'm being totally serious here.

Also, if the white mage could contact me, I'd really appreciate it. :D
Edit: I will be on IRC on fluodome as the nickname BM
Dude, if that was your role there is no way in hell you would post it here. If you ARE telling the truth though...well at least the village knows who to lynch next, hmm?

The glowing green numbers on CHENN's digital clock change at the same time that the hour hand on Kharozz's grandfather clock strikes nine. Meanwhile, Jimbo's whale-shaped alarm clock begins ringing frantically, almost leaping around on the desk, only to be punctuated by an all-pervading scream.

'WAKE THE HELL UP, YOU LAZY PEOPLE! IT'S UPDATE TIME!' rings a high-pitched voice. The voice carries to every corner of the village, and those of the townspeople still alive are woken up brutally from their dreams. Grumbling and whining, the players all rise, wondering if Earthworm had a sex change operation overnight.

Before the significantly patchier crowd can make their way to the town square, they are stopped by a hysterical Xyphang. 'The queen is dead! The queen is dead!' he wails, tears streaking messily down his face. Looking at each other uneasily, the villagers tiptoe towards the end of the street and into a palatial cottage. The blood and fur lying everywhere indicate there had been a great struggle, and the scattered limbs and shredded Phantasia suggest he was torn to shreds...

'I can't read his role PM,' Dogfish44 remarks.

'Well, you're probably illiterate,' snaps theangryscientist, shaken.

'No, really, I can't read it,' the canine fish says, brow furrowed, and he passes the letter to his fellow villager.

The science man squints at it, but can't make out the smudged handwriting. After a loaded silence, he finally says, 'I can only tell that he was Queen Elizabeth I. Strange, huh?'

They all tramp out of Phantasia's house, feeling crushed at the loss of the Queen, but puzzled as to his alliance. Dogfish44 suggests tentatively that they had better check on the president, and so they head down the street to Jimbo's presidential mansion. The ever-polite mascot of violence, UncleSam, knocks on Jimbo's door, but receives no answer except for a faint ringing noise. Ringringringring.

'M... Maybe he's in the shower,' he suggests nervously.

'Stand back,' advises theangryscientist. 'The power of my anger is enough to blast down this door!' With an almighty crash, Jimbo's pretty blue door falls to the ground, and the science man rubs his knee ruefully. 'Well, it got the door open, but I might've busted my kneecap.'

Xyphang leads the way down the hallway, and the absence of running water is all too conspicuous. When they open Jimbo's door, a small whale confronts them, shaking and ringing. Ringringringring. The alarm clock had shaken itself to the door!

'Jimbo? How'd you get so small?' queries UncleSam, but Xyphang pushes past him roughly and points to Jimbo's corpse, which lay half-concealed under a bedside table that had clearly been knocked over accidentally. Meanwhile, a pole had fallen on top of him, sending his starry and stripey curtains crashing to the ground. Definitely an accident, but a suspicious one for sure...

You are Barack Obama. Your night action is Night x - Writing Speech. Your vote during the following day will count for an extra one vote. Your second night action is Night x - Order US Army to defend USER. This action may or may not be successful, depending on hidden circumstances. You win if the Village wins.

billymills and Towelie are openly weeping as they leave Jimbo's corpse for Earthworm to clear away and to go check on shade. shade's ship is moored in the riverbanks, and not a peep had been heard out of it since yesterday. It is with horror that they open the door and find shade's slightly damp body lying splayed on the floor, spiffy pirate hat still on head. Drip drip drip. 'Will someone fix all these damn leaks?' growled Exarius, looking up at the ceiling.

You are the Pirate. Your night action is Night x - Sail ship around USER. That USER will be protected from kills on that night. You may not sail around yourself. This ability may only be used once every two nights. Alternatively, your second night action is Night x - Plunder USER. You will steal any items that USER is holding. You win if the Village wins.

When they all jump off shade's ship, everyone goes to find the corpse of the next missing guy, Coronis. Sure enough, it hardly comes as a surprise to even the village idiots that his body is spread-eagled in his living room, covered in vicious stab wounds and lying in bright crimson blood. 'His crotch? THEY STABBED HIS CROTCH?' moans Towelie, looking queasy at all the blood.

You are the Grey Wolf. Your night action is Night x - Rip USER limb from limb. That USER will die. Alternatively, your night action is Night x - Howl. You will summon another wolf to do your bidding, giving you an extra kill on future nights. You may only gather up to two additional wolves this way. You win if you are the last man standing.

The final body found is that of CHENN. The remaining players drop by his house, their stomachs full of leaden trepidation, and open the door; there he lies, his stomach full of leaden bullets. It clearly took a professional to do that!

You are Jirachi. Your night action is Night x - Iron Head USER. There is a 60% chance that USER will be unable to perform a night action that night, unless you hold the King's Rock, in which case there is a 100% chance that USER will not be able to perform a night action that night. You win if the Village wins.

'Well,' calls jumpluff, her voice identical to the one that had roused the village from its slumber, 'you know what to do! Time to off another of our numbers! May the odds be ever in your favour!'

ETA: All PMs have been sent.

UncleSam

Leading this village
Ok guys seriously what do you expect to happen when I get a grand total of 3 claims? The village is completely fucked if we don't make good use of this lynch. I say for now we Changed Vote on the off chance he is actually in the game, because his counter arguments thus far have consisted of "i'm harmless" and "i know the identity of two other players not on the player's list". As of now, I doubt wickdaggler is actually in this game, but IF he is, lynching him cannot possibly hurt the village now. Plus if we lynch him maybe he will go away.

I am open to more serious lynch suggestions if anyone got any actually results, and am STILL waiting for most people to claim. Hell, you don't even need to claim to me, claim publicly if you want to. Otherwise I might decide against lynching wickdaggler and use an RNG to try to lynch off one of the(many) inactive fucks who are still alive in this game.

Also, just so everyone knows, CHENN told me that someone "wet" stole his King's Rock N0, which gives a priority boost. Given the flavor of two of the kills(shade's last night, and shucklesmyhero N0), I think it is clear that there is a wolf with a thief ability, with flavor of wetness(maybe Samara?), who also happens to have top priority in the game right now. Of course, given the number of night kills there are probably still about 3 wolves left in the game, maybe 4, so we really need to get one of them this lynch.

In short: PLEASE FUCKING CLAIM SO THE VILLAGE DOESN'T LOSE AFTER ANOTHER 3-6 NIGHT KILLS TOMORROW NIGHT MEANS WE LOSE MAJORITY. At least talk to me on IRC or something, I really don't understand why no one but me is even trying to get this village organized, it seems like everyone is content to let the wolves kill whoever and then pray that somehow we get lucky and end up in a 2v1 situation at the end or something. Trust me, the village will be much better off if we have a leader. Also start piling up lynch votes on wickdaggler please so that we can see if we can actually lynch him off or not.

PS: Thanks BG if you protected me last night.

Edit: It would be really nice if Raito Light and Kharozz could post SOMETHING in the thread, or at least contact me.

UncleSam

Leading this village
Lynch WickDaggler/Darkanine/equally stupid name

Although i'd rather lynch an idler, as this seems to be a wild goose chase.
I just want to see if these lynch votes are valid. I never said that I wouldn't change my vote to an idler before the day ended. If Earthworm could post an update of what lynch votes there are it would be appreciated. If Raito Light and Kharozz do not post by the end of today, I will probably switch my vote to one of them, though.

theangryscientist

angry, not mad
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
I think we should lynch Phantasia. I don't believe the queen is really dead, since we didn't get a role PM or win condition in the update, only a role name.

Edit: I see that no one is going to agree with me about Phantasia, so I'll also Lynch Raito Light.

UncleSam

Leading this village
OK fuck it. Let's just rand one of the inactives. Lynch Raito Light be more active. I realized that there is no point in wasting this lynch on someone who might not even be in the game, so let's just make sure we actually lynch someone who could not be of any possible use to the village.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)