NOC 2d3 Mafia - Game Over, Town Win! (and postgame is up)

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Vote: Hal
apricity Nuxl What the fuck on page 20 makes Hal conf town?

You're gonna need a good fucking explanation to get me off this.
it is beyond frustrating being in a game with 5 people who just scumread me for no fucking reason and refuse to work with me because of past games
In general his tone from the page, but this post in particular in context bleeds town, bleeds the feeling of persecution a towny feels when they feel like they are game solving but can't get anyone with them

Texas Cloverleaf

is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
also six left means four to a hammer means that we need all the townies to lynch together to hit a scum

also vote viper

idr which apricity said should go first but i'm at this for now

Texas Cloverleaf

alright let's get this all out on the table, i've been wracking my brain and any partial information i can claim let's the mafia logically deduce the rest

we are working with setup 2B, i am the tracker and was the night kill attempt last night. i have no results as i was the jailkeep protection both nights. mafia has a role cop of unknown success. it is possible they killed heal and role copped a 1 random vanilla n1, i think it's more likely they attempted to cop into my protection thus making me a target tonight, which suggests they randed a 1/3 meaning a 50/50 tonight to hit our jailkeeper. if they have two successes on the role cop then they can deduce everyone's remaining roles with that information

therefore we mass claim and have two confirmed townies. if we fail to catch scum, the jailkeep attempts to protect me and dies in the process and i have a 1/3 to catch the killer outright. if we manage to hit the scum, same plan with much better odds

if apricity is scum he already knows i'm a pr i've bled it across the thread because i suck at hiding that info and as i said if i provided any partial info (i.e. i was the night kill target) scum can deduce my role and the set up because such knowledge implies a failed action implies a jailkeeper and their knowledge of mafia role cop implies 2B

If Nuxl is scum he's had a masterful performance, he's been obvtowning since day 1 and putting in ridiculous effort. apricity is similarly unlikely to be scum. the only way nuxl is scum is in a scum team with apricity where apricity is coaching him and after all that's gone down it just probably isn't him. this also with the part where neither apricity or I died n1 but instead Heal did with the implication being a naive scum team

considering Heals VT claim and subsequent death, this implicates IFML to some extent in conjunction with his earlier pr fishing post. caffbo has been bleeding town periodically and has made a couple of starkly weird posts that don't make a lot of sense as scum. this implicates a viper+ifml team.

of the two i think we lynch viper. considering his medical inactivity in the event that he's town it will guarantee a loss in LYLO if he survives. if he flips scum i track IFML for the mechanical clear or guilty while the jailkeep claimant dies. if he flips town we proceed to IFML anyway and give applause to ap/nuxl if we're wrong

am i missing anything?

Texas Cloverleaf

not that it matters but i attempted to track apricity n1 and nuxl n2 with no result via jailkeep protection

if mafia tries to counterclaim the jailkeep we lynch the scummiest as outlined above, lynch the fakeclaimer if we lynch wrong, no lynch, and take our chances in lylo. better odds for us if they do do this than as things stand now

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
i am certain that if we lynch the wrong target we will lose 100%.

assuming a jailkeeper exists isnt the only way we survive tomorrow is if they hit the right scum tomorrow, a 50-50 but. mechanically if a jailkeeper dies, does their target still get roleblocked?

just checking, are you suggesting a mass claim into a no lynch into the possibility that you conftown someone? kause if that is the case, then we have a shot of winning the game

we're in mylo

i said this to jalmont but he wants me to stop quoting logs lmfao so i'll paraphrase it here. if texas is scum this game idk what i'm doing with my life. if nuxl is scum i almost want to lose.

CaffeineBoost ImmaFirinMahLazer ItzViper482 idk which of you is town and idc what your reads are. you vote with conftown today. direct all anger about my alignment to texas. thank you.

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
i really still think a caffeine/ifml team is possible so i would be more inclined to lynch either first, probably ifml but townbloc tell me if you think I'm wrong

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)