NOC 2d3 Mafia - Game Over, Town Win! (and postgame is up)

Oh I'm a dummy sorry. Texas would be my backup read to nuxl. I just can't see anyone else being Hal's partner right now because he's gone to gung ho for everyone else a some point. (Which is scummy in itself he will try off anyone he can)
Is it hal/nuxl/Texas one me now?
So voting Duskfall, his explanations to my questions helped a bit but not fully enough for my scum read to disappear. Also his scum reads coinciding with the people he thinks is on doesnt help.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
My current lines of logic:
  1. If I vote Dusk and he flips Town, Hal is basically confscum. Probably with Nuxl or Texas.
  2. If I vote Dusk and he flips Scum, Nuxl and Texas are clear in my eyes.
  3. If I vote Hal and he flips Town, Dusk is almost definitely scum. No conclusions on who the partner is.
  4. If I vote Hal and he flips Scum, everybody on this thread owes me an apology.
3 & 4 won't happen since everybody hard town reads Hal for some reason.
this is too weird to be scum and his d1 tone was towny

FINAL DAY 2 VOTECOUNT

Duskfall98 (4): Nuxl, Texas, IFML, apricity
apricity(1): Duskfall98

Duskfall98 was lynched. He was a Vanilla Town.

Please send actions to me via PM. 24 hours maximum, but we will start earlier if possible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)