SPOILERS! Pokemon Sun and Moon Full Game Datamine General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two questions:

Does anybody knows if Hidden Abilities are obtainable in-game? Just like X and Y when we got access to them (most of them) Post-game in the Friend Safari. Really want that Snow Warning Ninetales as soon as posible :P

Any word about if the Legendaries are Shiny-Locked or not?

So... this is probably fake, but I have to ask, because I'm seeing it EVERYWHERE

Did Gyarados lost Intimidate?

I did see that too but I couldn't find that list anywhere else. Hopefully they are right.

And exclusive pseudo-legendaries would be a first in the series, right?
Ok, I'm back

Tyranitar was a Diamond, Platinum and HGSS exclusive in 4th gen
Mence was a Pearl, Platinum and HGSS exclusive in 4th gen
Mence was a White (thanks to White Forest), Black2 and White2 exclusive in 5th gen
Garchomp was a Black2 exclusive in 5th gen
Tyranitar was an Y exclusive in 6th gen (You can get it from friend safari in X tho)

Bonus!!

In spin offs (Mystery dungeon)
Nite, Tyranitar, Mence and Chomp were exclusive from "Keep Going! Blazing Adventure Squad!"
Metagross was exclusive "Let's Go! Stormy Adventure Squad!"
"Go For It! Light Adventure Squad!" had no pseudo legendaries rip

Question: What does Nature Power turn into this generation?
I haven't got confirmation from any dataminer, but one of them mentioned that Z-Nature Power changes to the type of the Nature power (So, Nature Power Energy Ball transform into Boom Blossom or whatever). All the examples he mentioned were the moves that Nature Power already transformed into

Like I said before, I cant help but feel like most of the Pokemon were made with the permanent VGC ladder in mind, which may explain the slow speeds. Stuff like Oranguru, Incineroar, Shiinotic, and Vikavolt totally lack appeal to me in singles, but sound like good things to test under doubles Trick Room to me!
I can clearly see that Shiinotic isn't appealing in singles, but how can he be good in doubles?? As of Incineroar and Vikavolt, they appear to be above average in singles imao. Incineroar with Intimidate and good bulk, and Vikavolt with that crazy special attack...

Theorymon

Long Live Super Mario Maker! 2015-2024
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I can clearly see that Shiinotic isn't appealing in singles, but how can he be good in doubles?? As of Incineroar and Vikavolt, they appear to be above average in singles imao. Incineroar with Intimidate and good bulk, and Vikavolt with that crazy special attack...
For shiinotic, I'm interested in it because of spotlight.

Any news on if we will be able to use the sports ball? I've found an item sprite for it in the files but I'm not sure if that means it will be obtainable.

Does anybody know if Passimian's receiver is kept after it switches out? I saw it learn U-turn which will make it a powerfull threat if it gets something like Adaptability or Huge Power with a Scarf.

OmegaDonut just confirmed that there's some styles that affect the ways that you throw Poké Balls: left-handed, reverent, smug, passionate, idol, and girlish. I'd like to see them before commenting, but I hope the girlish style is not a reference to "throwing like a girl." If it is, this is going to be my biggest beef with this gen.

http://www.cpokemon.com/sunmoon/diferencias-entre-versiones/pokemon-exclusivos/
Is in spanish, but it doesn't matter I guess.

Just in case, Sol=Sun, Luna=Moon
Oh, man, I pre-ordered Moon because I like Lunala and Oranguru better, but Sun gets some of my favorites (Rampardos, Garchomp and Whimsicott). Ugh, guess I'm stuck with ugly Bastiodon, Goodra and Lilligant.

Question: What does Nature Power turn into this generation?
Nature Power is confirmed to turn into Tri-Attack in link battles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)