Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 39 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's someone here on my end trying to trade me an overcoat (HA) shellder in a moon ball and insisting that if you breed a HA male shellder + a non-HA female shellder w/ ball you have a slim chance of getting a HA+ball egg.
Is this true?
No, males can only pass on HA if bred with Ditto.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
There's someone here on my end trying to trade me an overcoat (HA) shellder in a moon ball and insisting that if you breed a HA male shellder + a non-HA female shellder w/ ball you have a slim chance of getting a HA+ball egg.
Is this true?
That Shellder is a hack, you cannot have an Apricorn Ball Pokémon with a HA. That person is trying to scam you. If they're a Smogon member, I'd report them to the wifi blacklist: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/wi-fi-blacklist-as-of-april-18th-2014.3500060/

Even though Defog is an HM on Platinum and not on BW, it still won't allow the pokemon to transfer from pokemon platinum to BW, right? Or can it?

Need competitive non shiny jolly virizion, terraklion and cobalion or competitive non shiny xerneas,yvertal and zygarde.

Offering 2-3 pokemons each:
-luxury ball 6 ivs litleo
-luxury ball pancham 6 ivs
-shiny timid noibat x/x/x/31-31-31 in a net ball
-adamant riolu 5 ivs with HA and bullet punch and crunch
-timid HA vulpix in a dive ball with heat wave and hypnosis
-modest magby 5 ivs

+ female pokemons in a dream ball or competitive legendaries

Last edited:
Does anyone have an adamant natured female minccino w/ skill link in a nice ball (love ball, lux ball, etc) ? IVs don't matter !
I've been trying to catch on in FS but they're always the wrong nature >___<

That Shellder is a hack, you cannot have an Apricorn Ball Pokémon with a HA. That person is trying to scam you. If they're a Smogon member, I'd report them to the wifi blacklist: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/wi-fi-blacklist-as-of-april-18th-2014.3500060/
Not a Smogon member, but the guy is adamant that he breeded (bread ?) 2 shellder and the male passed down the HA. I wonder if the female had HA but had the nature+ball hacked to look legit and somehow the game still recognized the HA flag.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
Not a Smogon member, but the guy is adamant that he breeded (bread ?) 2 shellder and the male passed down the HA. I wonder if the female had HA but had the nature+ball hacked to look legit and somehow the game still recognized the HA flag.
Well, wherever he is, don't trade with him. Either he hacked a female with a HA in a Moon Ball, or he received a hack from someone who did. You can ask to see pictures of the parents, if he declines then he most likely hacked them.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
You can't hack nature + ball in that instance to make it "look legit" it's just hacked and the game would recognize the HA regardless of if it's legal or not. It recognizes HA's regardless of if they're released (Contrary, Sheer Force etc starters) or illegal ball combinations (Setting HA flag on Gen 4 obtained and below 'mons).

Edit: I'm pretty sure the shit filter would catch them now, but the game itself would still breed off the unreleased HA's of starters if they got through bank prior to the filter "upgrade" they did before.

Last edited:
Bred. :P
Bank's hack checks are a running joke and probably don't catch things like illegal ball/abilities.

songofthesaies 5530336 said:
Does anyone have an adamant natured female minccino w/ skill link in a nice ball (love ball, lux ball, etc) ? IVs don't matter !
I've been trying to catch on in FS but they're always the wrong nature >___<
Why not just use a Synchronizer?

Or just breed with a male of the right nature and an Everstone?

Just bred this because I'm hella hyped about ORAS.

OT: Gabe
ID No. 06318
Adamant
31/31/31/27/30/31
Egg moves: Avalanche, Wide Guard.

It has Torrent though. Should I keep going for Damp? Does it have any merit?

You can't hack nature + ball in that instance to make it "look legit" it's just hacked and the game would recognize the HA regardless of if it's legal or not. It recognizes HA's regardless of if they're released (Contrary, Sheer Force etc starters) or illegal ball combinations (Setting HA flag on Gen 4 obtained and below 'mons).

Edit: I'm pretty sure the shit filter would catch them now, but the game itself would still breed off the unreleased HA's of starters if they got through bank prior to the filter "upgrade" they did before.

AND

Bred. :P
Bank's hack checks are a running joke and probably don't catch things like illegal ball/abilities.
I was thinking more along the lines of powersave (hacking after the thing was in XY) ~dunno how "powerfull" this thing is though.

I just love Nintendo+GF's logic, they say RNG goes against the spirit of the game and make a shipload of things to make it impossible, but the GTS/WT can't filter the most obvious hacks.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
Ball for

Thick Fat, so no Apricorn Balls. Thinking Premier.
Premier, I also did Timer because mammoth and I'm weird.

Just bred this because I'm hella hyped about ORAS.

Adamant
31/31/31/27/30/31
Egg moves: Avalanche, Wide Guard.

It has Torrent though. Should I keep going for Damp? Does it have any merit?
Congratulations, Damp didn't matter much to me and I can donate one of my Relaxed 6IV Mudkips that I was saving for a giveaway later on after I finished MMing if you need one with more egg moves. It has Wide Guard, Avalanche, Curse, Yawn.

Edit:
AND

I was thinking more along the lines of powersave (hacking after the thing was in XY) ~dunno how "powerfull" this thing is though.

I just love Nintendo+GF's logic, they say RNG goes against the spirit of the game and make a shipload of things to make it impossible, but the GTS/WT can't filter the most obvious hacks.
They allow it and I don't recall seeing a press released statement ever stating it "goes against the spirit of the game". I only hear that line from people and as far as powersaves, yes editing the ball is possible, but that still doesn't make it look legitimate.

SO, i need help. I need these pokemon, none of them need to have the correct nature,ivs or pokeball.
Moxie Pinsir
Foul play vullaby
Lightning rod elektrike
Hustle Nidoran-M
guts timburr with mach punch,drain punch, ice punch, and knock off (iff thats even possible)
thick fat swinub with icicle crash and stealth rock
unaware wooper
adamant Ditto(this one has to have this nature)
Honestly these can be pokemon that are results of breeding that werent succesful, just randoms. Youre help is appreciated! please pm me.
IGN:Brody FC:2105-8786-6319

Congratulations, Damp didn't matter much to me and I can donate one of my Relaxed 6IV Mudkips that I was saving for a giveaway later on after I finished MMing if you need one with more egg moves. It has Wide Guard, Avalanche, Curse, Yawn.

Thank you, I would appreciate it. I wanted to go Shiny but I don't know how to TSV check.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)