Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 39 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Great Ball for Mammo personally, but Premier looks nice too.

Anyone have a Hustle Nidoran♀ in a Dream Ball and/or a Dive Ball? Any crappy one will do, just need the ball and ability.
I can quickly breed you one in a dream ball.
Hey Guys! Does anyone happen to have a HA female wooper in a dream ball? Ivs etc don't matter.
I can quickly breed you one.

does any one have a random female careful Mawile or careful ditto, i have tons of competitive 5 iv pokemon to trade
also any calm nature ditto or calm nature rotom

Anyone have a competitive sheer force landorus? I can offer some rng'd 5th gen pokes or offer to breed something in 6th gen

Does anyone have a Timid/Modest Chlorophyll (male/female) bulbasaur with Fire Hp caught in a dusk ball/nest ball (Egg moves: Giga Drain)?

If anyone does, please CMT for it. (It doesn't have to be shiny)

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Does anybody know how many fully evolved Pokemon there are?
Count for yourself: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_fully_evolved_Pokémon_by_base_stats

Roughly, 480-500.

If I purchase DreamRadar, can I still go and catch/transfer stuff? Or is it not possible because the WiFi is dead for 5th Gen?
Wi-fi being dead has absolutely nothing to do with Dream Radar, it's not Dream World. You can still capture and transfer from the mini-game.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
but where do I get the HA pokes from? Dream Radar or Dream World?
Dream Radar and Dream World have nothing to do with each other. Dream Radar has some Pokemon that have hidden abilities, but not a lot of them. Dream World is entirely different and not available anymore. You're also able to get a slew of other hidden ability 'mons from Hidden Grotto B/W2 and in X/Y via hordes and Friend Safari.

Edit: If you have Pokemon left in Entree Forest like I do they will always be there until you catch them.

but where do I get the HA pokes from? Dream Radar or Dream World?
There are only like 10 pokes in dream radar. Dream world is dead so it doesn't matter anymore. Look in hordes, friend safaris, and trade with other people who were inb4 WiFi shut down in previous gens

Edit: forgot about grottoes. Ninjas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)