Project ZU Battle of the Week [Week 12: Voting]

So that's the end of the voting stage for Week 2. I will drop my votes here too:

5gen
Czim
Kay

To make a long story short, I will draw the final Table with all the votes and I will highlight the ones that have to battle for this week :]

Ranking
Competitors
Number of Votes
1​
DurzaOffTopic​
13​
2​
5gen​
11​
3 - 4​
Kay & Czim​
8​
5​
Pohjis​
6​
6​
Graceclaw​
5​
7​
Quagsgone​
4​
8 - 9​
Pinktidal & Beacs​
3​
10 - 11​
Aaronboyer & Xayah​
2​
12 - 18​
Sketchy Ecchi & 85percent & Broken Phobias & Calucha & ZeitoKrabby & Jmash324 & Love Chants​
1​

Thus, for Week 2 of BotW we have:

165125vs 165126

Please read carefully the rules of the thread. However, I will point out some things that I think are really important:

1) The battle is preferred to be done until Sunday, however, if more time is needed an extension could be granted.

2) Bo1 but it is optional to make it at Bo3 or whatever

3) Feel free to put clauses for yourselves (some cores, old gens...)

4) Let me know when do you want to battle and I will post it in this thread.

5gen and I previously discussed doing a best-of 3 of best-of-3s in SM, ORAS, and DPP and I'm still down to play that. I'm pretty free whenever but I'd like a few days to prepare teams so lmk when is good for you 5gen

give the people what they want

edit: to clarify I mean we would do a best of three of three different series: a USUM ZU series, an ORAS ZU series, and a DPP ZU series.

Thanks both 5gen and DurzaOffTopic for these series !! From what I have seen, I know it was a huge effort to bring bo3 in 3 different gens and I am so glad you did it when only a bo1 was compulsory. That's the aim of this thread, have fun with the games!

I am so thrilled to see which will be the new competitors for Week 3. Thus, you may now vote for this incoming week!

Remember that you cannot vote both 5gen and DurzaOffTopic this week :].

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)