LC Z-Me First Mienfoo (QC 1/1) (GP 1/1)

Altariel von Sweep

They Who Laugh Last
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Mienfoo @ Normalium Z
Ability: Inner Focus
Level: 5
EVs: 236 Atk / 36 Def / 236 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Me First
- High Jump Kick
- Baton Pass

Z-Me First is a newly-discovered set that functions best in offensive teams with Baton Pass receivers. Mienfoo can take advantage of its unpredictability and Inner Focus to set up against a mirror matchup Fake Out and then use Z-Me First, raising its Speed by two stages and potentially knocking out an attacking opponent such as Vullaby, Onix, and opposing Mienfoo. If Mienfoo cannot freely spam High Jump Kick after boosting, it can pass the boosts to a teammate. Pokemon that are not fast but have great offensive presence such as Mudbray and Overcoat Vullaby and setup sweepers such as Bulk Up Snubbull, Rufflet, and Nasty Plot Spritzee are all great partners for Mienfoo, as getting offensive boosts to complement their defensive capabilities or their own setup lets them sweep easily. Mienfoo can also act independently, so Pokemon such as Pawniard and Alolan Grimer help Mienfoo by removing Abra, and Gastly, as well as and Spritzee.

Watch this replay of Serene's Grace featuring Z-Me First Mienfoo: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7lc-822730199

Last edited:

Coconut

W
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Tutor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
LC Leader
dedicated Baton Pass teams where there are containers.
This set is absolutely not exclusive to that. I get what that's supposed to mean (I think) but something's missing there.
Mienfoo is able to set up in the mirror matchup
Specify Fake Out if you're mentioning Inner Focus in the line before.

We're talking a lot about other pokemon here when we could be talking about ZME1st. I know it's a Baton Pass mon, but you could mention how Z-Me First Works and how it's able to get rid of some pretty serious threats.

Let me know when we make changes like this and I'll check it.

Electrolyte

Wouldn't Wanna Know
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
kapow

add remove (comments)
Mienfoo @ Normalium Z
Ability: Inner Focus
Level: 5
EVs: 236 Atk / 36 Def / 236 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Me First
- High Jump Kick
- Baton Pass

Z-Me First has been discovered as a brand new is a newly-discovered set that allows Mienfoo to functions best in offensive teams where there are with Baton Pass containers. (took me quite a bit to figure out what a container was. I'm not sure how common or well-known this phrase is. If I were you I'd avoid it and just say "Baton Pass receivers" to avoid confusing people not familiar with the lingo.) Taking advantage of its unpredictability and Inner Focus, Mienfoo can take advantage of its unpredictability and Inner Focus to is able to take Fake Out without flinching and set up in the against a mirror matchup Fake Out and then use Z-Me First, which raises the raising its Speed in by two stages and can potentially knocking out an attacking opponent if it attacks, meaning it can defeat Pokemon such as Vullaby, Onix,(AC) and opposing Mienfoo. If Mienfoo can(no space here)not freely spam High Jump Kick after boosting, it can passing the boosts to a teammate an abuser must be prioritized. Pokemon that are not fast(RC) but have great offensive presence such as Mudbray and Overcoat Vullaby and setup sweepers such as Bulk Up Snubbull, Rufflet, and Nasty Plot Spritzee are all great partners for Mienfoo, as getting Attack and Speed offensive boosts to complement along with their defensive capabilities or their own setup enhances both of them to start sweeping lets them sweep easily. Other abusers, particularly setup sweepers such as Bulk Up Snubbull, Rufflet and Nasty Plot Spritzee benefit from the Speed boosts to efficiently setup and act as solid wincons. Mienfoo can also act independently with both Swords Dance and Z-Me First boosts, so Pokemon such as Pawniard and Alolan Grimer help Mienfoo by removing Abra,(AC) and Gastly, as well as and Spritzee.

Watch this replay of Serene's Grace featuring Z-Me First Mienfoo in battle: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7lc-822730199

GP 1/1

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)