Your nicks : Where are they from ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey ! We all use a nick on the simulator. We sure have some alts to ladd with, but we all have a main nickname that we use for official tours or chatting. But, unless your nick is zoeufbier6re5g, every nick has an origin. Which one is yours' ?

I'm beginning. The nick I use on PS! is also ErzaVsErza. I was on a streaming site watching Fairy Tail, and I've seen a funny chat with a discussion I was interested in. But as I wasn't registered on the site, I had to quickly chose a nick, so I've chosen the nick "ErzaVsErza", which is the title of the FT episode I was watching ! In this episode Erza fights another Erza, I particulary liked this episode and finally kept it as my main nickname, since I'm here today on it to tell you this story.

Anecdote: People often think I'm a girl due to my nick since Erza is way more feminine than masculine, but I'm a boy.

And you ? What have been your stories with your nick ? How did you choose it ? What funny tale do you have to recount ? Let me know below !

Dread Arceus

total cockhead
black jesus was taken, so I just took Dread Arceus
Oh, and Seevea I made a long-ass time ago, it started as a corruption of "silver" until I wore it down to just the S and the E staying.

Last edited:

Beta.

Ruff Ruff amirite?
My name is basically Beta plus a random fucking word. Houses. Who the fuck actually uses houses for a name? So that's how I came to be. I liked the name beta due to me using it for my superhero project, and it stuck.

Redew

κακκῶ σεαυτόν
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Novae Aerilis faith skyBREAKER Derk Shaymin is right

Also Red + Ew is really about it.

aVocado

@ Everstone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Arikado is this dude:

My previous PS name (which I later changed to Arikado to match my forum name) is sweetxdevil, and I got that because on a forum I used to frequent when I was younger, I had the name Arikado and someone managed to get access to my account and changed the name to sweet-devil, and I kinda liked it so it stuck with me. This was back in like 2007-2008. Its usually the name I use on other sites and games and shit but I don't think Smogon allowed hyphens so I went with Arikado.

I was streaming an old game with a friend of mine and was forced to reset 27 times on the same spot because of my bad luck and the name Geno just stuck with my friends for a long time. Then I needed a new Twitch name (but I'll wait to stream again because I was forced to make another new one and they just sold out) and I just came up with it. Friends still call me Geno. Everyone else calls me Rotom, which I don't like but it's not a big deal.

My name is chaos-born. Literally. I needed a nickname for a wow character back when i was 14, and i couldn't find a cool or badass name (or at least, something that was badass for a 14yo). So i mashed my keyboard with the palm of my hand and Dreg came out. Well, something similar to Dreg. I polished it a bit, removed some letters and then it stuck to me. And i have been using it since.

AWailOfATail

viva la darmz
This is the dialogue of how it went:
Friend: *explaining Showdown to me* "It honestly seems too good to be true."
Me: "Yea, that's one whale of a tale you told me."
Friend: "More like a Wailord of a tale. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"
Me: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

looking back on it, I now realize it was a really shitty joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)