Your favourite part of Smogon (A holy fuck I post way too much thread)

i spend most nights masturbating to my post count, yet feeling inadequate in the face of other men's post counts

I'd like to say that IRC is my favourite part, like all the other Smogon cool-kids, but the fact remains that having IRC active makes my laptop's battery die within 30 minutes, which is uncool. So, instead, I stick to a forum, and partake in some discussions there. I have also recently started becoming more active in mafia games, and so far that's working out cool as well!

Also, congrats on your 5k, Texas!

My favorite thing about this site are the guys who take precious hours out of their lives and come and have it used on battling people you barely know. That's maintenance. :P

Also, congrats Tex.

I'd like to say that IRC is my favourite part, like all the other Smogon cool-kids, but the fact remains that having IRC active makes my laptop's battery die within 30 minutes, which is uncool. So, instead, I stick to a forum, and partake in some discussions there. I have also recently started becoming more active in mafia games, and so far that's working out cool as well!

Also, congrats on your 5k, Texas!
I agree with IRC! I hopped on #tf2 because I was keen on LoL and I like it a lot because the people there are hip

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
the only thing that happens there nowadays is you or layell posting spambots....
A large degree of truth to it but I have my fun with it regardless.

Tex man I had that one photo of you me and phiddlesticks as my background image on my cell for ages, it's now the default picture because I removed all my photos and haven't bothered to get it back.

My two favourite parts of smogon are easily the off-topic forums as well as OI. Whenever people on other forums say we're uptight just look at what happens on these other forums and see what great in-game challenges. This forum is realy open to community projects and events so things like the seasonal ladder and movie night make everything much more interesting. When people lead projects they put a lot into it and it pays off.

I have been on these forums a lot, and still most of the time under my former username but even now I still feel like I can be part of so much more. I really only got on irc 2 years ago and now the forums and irc are just part of my regular habit, not being part of smogon and the pokemon community would be rather weird after all this time.

shade

be sharp, say nowt
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
is blarajan really a brown or is he one of those fake browns that was born in the west

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)