XY UU XY UU annoying crostall

I have already had one annoying battle victory with this and just wanted some feedback as to how to make this team even more like the devil.

Snorlax @ Leftovers

Ability: Thick Fat

Shiny: Yes

EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD

Careful Nature

- Curse

- Body Slam

- Rest

- Sleep Talk

Just a special wall that gets up some curse's and does not really die to easy. Gets some para hax but might try and replace for something better. Its special bulk is nice to take hits but i feel like the lack of speed leaves it far to open to get hit by a physical attacker especially with all the fighting types running around. If you can set up a couple of curse's, STAB body slam will do decent work to a team.

Suicune @ Leftovers

Ability: Pressure

Shiny: Yes

EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA

Bold Nature

- Sleep Talk

- Rest

- Calm Mind

- Scald

The spawn of satan, the crocune set. Pretty self explanatory.With pressure it can easily stall out the most hated of special walls blissey. And when blissey loses its pp and tries to switch out, one scald hurts the rest of the opponents team. Plus the burn helps on the physical defense side of things. Like snorlax, this will be a set up sweeper that will wear down the opponent. This is also your back up plan to winning if all else fails. If you can take out a physical attacker or burn it, the game is yours. Set up while your opponent sends in blissey thinking they can force you out and once you get to +6, game is yours.

Empoleon @ Leftovers

Ability: Torrent

EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA

Calm Nature

- Stealth Rock

- Flash Cannon

- Scald

- Roar

Needed a rocker and someone who can force out other sweepers with roar. Very weak to physical moves but his typing allows him to tank special attackers in the tier decently. Flash cannon and scald are STAB moves but scald will be the big one used to try and get the burn on a physical attacker. Most important job is to get rocks on the field to hurt the switches on suicune and snorlax.

Chesnaught @ Leftovers

Ability: Bulletproof

EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def

Impish Nature

- Spikes

- Spiky Shield

- Leech Seed

- Hammer Arm

spike stacker along with leech seed and spiky shield can be pretty annoying. Hammer arm for some coverage moves. You leech seed a physical attacker and then spiky shield the attack for some massive damage and recovery. Spike stacking to hurt the switching out from leech seed.

Florges (F) @ Leftovers

Ability: Flower Veil

EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD

Calm Nature

- Aromatherapy

- Moonblast

- Wish

- Protect

Pretty common specially defensive Florges to tank a couple of hits and with aromatherapy and wish passing for team support. He is also a good special wall for this team. Moonblast can lower a special attack allowing Florges to continue to tank special hits.

Tentacruel @ Black Sludge

Ability: Liquid Ooze

EVs: 252 HP / 240 SpD / 16 Spe

Bold Nature

- Toxic

- Toxic Spikes

- Sludge Wave

- Rapid Spin

toxic spikes to hurt those switching in and slowly whittle down the opponents team. Rapid spin for rocks and spikes as well as the ability to suck up toxic spikes so my team can switch more freely. I feel this should be switch with empolean to be a physical wall and empolean a special wall.

I have 2 replays as of now. The rest of the team seems to be set up for crocune to sweep through teams which works, but I would like to have more of their team whittled down before he steps in.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/uu-174772586
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/uu-174431810

Last edited:
Hello, I like your team! Just a few things to suggest (BTW, you should probably remove the link for the entire text and keep a section for replays at the bottom):
  • I would go with Scald over Toxic on Tentacruel. You already have Toxic Spikes, and Scald can hit Ground-types super-effectively while punishing most physical attackers that Tentacruel struggles against with a burn.
I would suggest more but mobile limitations so I'll get back to you later ^-^ good luck on your team! =)

Hello, I like your team! Just a few things to suggest (BTW, you should probably remove the link for the entire text and keep a section for replays at the bottom):
  • I would go with Scald over Toxic on Tentacruel. You already have Toxic Spikes, and Scald can hit Ground-types super-effectively while punishing most physical attackers that Tentacruel struggles against with a burn.
I would suggest more but mobile limitations so I'll get back to you later ^-^ good luck on your team! =)

I like that idea thank you.

P.S. I have no clue how to change the font lol :)

I like that idea thank you.

P.S. I have no clue how to change the font lol :)
You have to highlight the entire text and press the button next to the paper clip looking thing (the one with the x under it). Then just re-paste the links.
Another suggestion I have is to change either Flash Cannon or Roar to Defog. I would change Roar because your team needs to be able to clear hazards with defog, but you can also change Flash Cannon to make Empoleon a mono-attacker with Scald.

You have to highlight the entire text and press the button next to the paper clip looking thing (the one with the x under it). Then just re-paste the links.
Another suggestion I have is to change either Flash Cannon or Roar to Defog. I would change Roar because your team needs to be able to clear hazards with defog, but you can also change Flash Cannon to make Empoleon a mono-attacker with Scald.
Thanks, I made the change with the links.

With empoleon, I like the dual stab and I already have the rapid spinner in tentacruel. I dont like the defog clearing away the hazards that I would set up, so I don't want to run it if I dont have to

Thanks, I made the change with the links.

With empoleon, I like the dual stab and I already have the rapid spinner in tentacruel. I dont like the defog clearing away the hazards that I would set up, so I don't want to run it if I dont have to
Oh I missed the rapid spin on Tentacruel sorry haha in that case just stick with the set you have. Also, if you want to, go for Rocky Helmet over Leftovers on Chesnaught. Since it is a mono-attacker, you won't be able to hit everything and you can punish attackers through Rocky Helmet. However, you can keep Lefties if that works better for you.

Oh I missed the rapid spin on Tentacruel sorry haha in that case just stick with the set you have. Also, if you want to, go for Rocky Helmet over Leftovers on Chesnaught. Since it is a mono-attacker, you won't be able to hit everything and you can punish attackers through Rocky Helmet. However, you can keep Lefties if that works better for you.
It is a good idea, but with spiky shield, rocky helmet isnt as useful as leftovers imo. I would rather have leftovers and the leech seed recovery while spike stacking as this team is more about being annoying and what could be more annoying than someone who wont die lol. But I wonder if trading hammer arm for a different physical grass move would be a better option?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)