X/Y Trade Thread w/ Catzzz (6th Gen)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, and I read page 3 a bit to see who I missed. >.< Sorry, did not mean to ignore you at all. Yes, but I'm going to have to breed it though, since I ran out (same case for almost all Pokemon). What kind of Battle Items do you have? Already have a Riolu from a friend, that's why.

Also, going to change the stocks to "breedable on request" because I am so lazy to change the stock every time I trade, and people have asked me for gender specific stuff even though I finished trading them away.
Ah no problem, I can get you any battle item you want (LifeOrb/Sash/Choice/RazorFang/Etc.)

Catzzz, Please CMT for these:

#001 Bulbasaur | OT: ★MGA22★, ID: 37443
Timid - Chlorophyll (Thick Fat Mega Venusaur)
31/X/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves - Giga Drain
Chlorophyll, Gender: 1♂ / 1♀

I'd like a Chlorophyll Male please. I'd also like a Chlorophyll Female, if you like two monsters. Also do you have a male spit back with 31/31/31/X/31/31 by chance? Thanks for your time.

Last edited:
Catzzz Hello, I'm new to this so I'm sorry if I dont word and format everything correctly, but I would like one of your Gengars(in this case ghastly). I have a 4IV Ditto to trade if you are interested!

interested in one of those meditites
let me know if you're interested, i have various pokes available in my trade thread

Lynkerlicious

"I'm a Moogle of wealth and taste, Kupo!"
Got a trade offer for both Rugaji and Catzzz this time around.

For Rugaji, I've got a 31/31/31/31/31/x Ferroseed, Male and Brave with Stealth Rock that I'm looking to trade for a Male Heracross.

And Catzzz, I've got a Shiny Dragonair I'm willing to trade for a Male Chlorophyll Venusaur.

Interested in your (M) Eevee with wish

I have:

Adamant Mawile (F)
Intimidate
31/31/31/x/31/31

Let me know if you're interested

Got a trade offer for both Rugaji and Catzzz this time around.

For Rugaji, I've got a 31/31/31/31/31/x Ferroseed, Male and Brave with Stealth Rock that I'm looking to trade for a Male Heracross.

And Catzzz, I've got a Shiny Dragonair I'm willing to trade for a Male Chlorophyll Venusaur.
Hello guys, can you please cmt for a Meditite and a Chlorophyl Bulbasaur? Thanks!
Brave - Natural Cure - 31/31/31/x/31/0 Phantump?

Interested in your (M) Eevee with wish

I have:

Adamant Mawile (F)
Intimidate
31/31/31/x/31/31

Let me know if you're interested
I have an Adamant one already, sorry.

Updated -

#175 Togepi | OT: Rugaji, ID: 31487
Bold - Serene Grace
31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Nasty Plot
In stock: (breedable upon request)

Lynkerlicious

...Sooo, is that a yes, or a no, Rugaji? You just quoted my post without saying anything. =P

I'm very interested in your Bold Togepi...

Would you be interested in 31/31/31/X/31/31 Jolly Gible with Outrage and Iron Head, or a 31/31/31/X/31/31 Adamant Charmander with Dragon Dance and Outrage?

Lynkerlicious

Ah, no I don't, sorry, I can try and breed one up for you, I have a good Sassy Ditto I could use to get that started.

#214 Heracross | OT: Rugaji, ID: 31487
Adamant - Moxie
31/31/31/x/31/31
Rock Blast
In stock: (breedable upon request)
Would you be interested in a Male Jolly 31-31-31-X-31-31 Gible with Sand Veil and Outrage or a Male Modest 31-31-31-31-X-31 Squirtle with Torrent and Aura Sphere, for a Female Heracross?

I offer: Gastly (5IV) 31/0/31/31/31/31 Timid-Male or Female
I Want: 5IV Klefki or Honedge maybe another make offer :P

My Pokemon are all Spain, so usable for the masuda method.

ID 3DS: 5429-7924-3507

Last edited:

Lynkerlicious

Alright, I bred up a Sassy 31/31/31/31/31/x female Ferroseed with Stealth Rock for you, if you still want it.

I'm very interested in your Bold Togepi...

Would you be interested in 31/31/31/X/31/31 Jolly Gible with Outrage and Iron Head, or a 31/31/31/X/31/31 Adamant Charmander with Dragon Dance and Outrage?
Is the Charmander a female? If not, then it's ok, I'll probably trade anyway since I don't have it and it has the required egg moves.

Would you be interested in a Male Jolly 31-31-31-X-31-31 Gible with Sand Veil and Outrage or a Male Modest 31-31-31-31-X-31 Squirtle with Torrent and Aura Sphere, for a Female Heracross?
Sorry, already have those ready to breed myself.

Alright, I bred up a Sassy 31/31/31/31/31/x female Ferroseed with Stealth Rock for you, if you still want it.
oh, well sweet then I'll PM you when I'm ready.

im new to this kind of thread but is your pokemon foreign? Im from canada, and well, I would love to have one of your male honedge if possible. If not, no worries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)