XY NU X and Y NU Team help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. (Before I begin, I want to mention that I just began playing NU a while ago, so it's gonna take me some time to get used to the NU tier so please bare with me.)
Lately I've been wanting to use a Toxic Orb Quick Feet Ursaring + Wish Wigglytuff core:

Ursaring (M) @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Quick Feet
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Protect
- Facade
- Earthquake
- Crunch

Wigglytuff (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Competitive
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Def / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Bold Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Hyper Voice
- Dazzling Gleam

But I'm having trouble with deciding what mons I should add onto my team. My main priorities for the team is a hazard mon because Hazard Damage + STAB Facade from Ursaring can wreck. So far this the hazard mon I've been mainly been wanting to use:

Sandslash @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Rush
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Adamant Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Knock Off
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock

SR and Rapid spin makes it a great lead so if other leads try to set up, you can go for SR first turn than Rapid spin everything away the next though I'm still not sure weather I should use this guy or not. I'm also having with SP def + Def walls, SP Attackers, Offensive Mons, etc I should use. Please help me! All suggestions are welcomed!

Thanks. ^_^

read the rmt rules which can be found here: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/other-teams-rules-read-before-making-an-rmt.3501444/

rmt is involved with getting help adjusting teams, not having help with building teams from little to nothing, so therefore you're required to post complete teams here. if you need help learning the metagame and teambuilding, look at battling 101. if you want resources, look at the nu subforum which has things like a viability thread and cores thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)