Wobbuffet

Colonel M

I COULD BE BORED!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Keep Blissey and Choice Band Kyurem-B. The rest can be removed.

[21:31] <@Colonel_M> jukain
[21:31] <@Colonel_M> I can't remember
[21:32] <@Colonel_M> were you re-adding Choice Band KyuB or no
[21:32] <@jukain> i guess i'm leaving it

Okay, this has been bugging me for a looooong time; Isn't Wobbuffet a little slow to use Safeguard? I'd think the opponent would hit you first, and in that case, Safeguard won't help you.

Aragorn the King

Literally a duck
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Okay, this has been bugging me for a looooong time; Isn't Wobbuffet a little slow to use Safeguard? I'd think the opponent would hit you first, and in that case, Safeguard won't help you.
Safeguard is usually used to protect a switchin of your own. You encore the opponent into a status move, use safeguard, and then switch to a teammate. Now, Scizor, for example, can switch in and SD for free, not fearing a Will-o-wisp.

Safeguard is usually used to protect a switchin of your own. You encore the opponent into a status move, use safeguard, and then switch to a teammate. Now, Scizor, for example, can switch in and SD for free, not fearing a Will-o-wisp.
Okay, now I get it. Thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)