[WINNING]Live the Sheen Dream - A funny celebrity quotes topic

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
http://www.livethesheendream.com/

I stumbled upon this tonight whilst surfing the net. Alot of you have probably been hearing about Charlie Sheen throughout the weeks news. Even if you havent, the quotes are even funnier out of context. Use this thread to post your favourite ones, or alternatively post other hilarious celebrity quotes.

"I’m tired of pretending I’m not a total, bitchin’ rock star from Mars."

I don't know him, but some quotes made me chuckle/laugh

"Can't is the cancer of happen."
"If you’re a part of my family, I will love you violently."
"I just want to hug him and rub his head."
"Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."

"Bi-polar? The Earth is bi-polar."
"It’s funny how sheep rhymes with sleep."
"I literally woke up and it was Christmas."
"The last time I used? What do you mean? I used my toaster this morning."
"The first one’s free. The next one goes in your mouth."

ahahahaha what

His twitter he just started is just amazing; he gives amazingly dumb, banal advice, but frames it with his usual obsession with the words winning and whatever other bullshit, while telling us how much of a reality check he is giving us! Meanwhile people sycophantically suck his dick on every picture/whatever he posts...it will be a fun ride until he dies of his drug overdose though.

Charlie: If you borrow my brain for 5 seconds you'd just be like dude can't handle it, unplug this bastard, yeah, because it fires in a way that is... umm, I dunno maybe not from this particular terrestrial realm."

Charlie: "The last time I took drugs it would have killed anyone else.
Interviewer: "How much, exactly?"
Charlie: I dunno, I was just bangin seven gram rocks, cos that's how I roll. I only have one mode: GO."

"Dying is for fools."

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
"If you love with violence and you hate with violence, there's nothing that can be questioned."

To my credit, I knew this one was Charlie Sheen straight away as soon as I saw the word "violence".

i was following the fake charlie sheen twitter for awhile, @charIiesheen

in all honesty there isn't much difference except there's less links and followers

Cooky

Banned deucer.
Charlie: "The last time I took drugs it would have killed anyone else.
Interviewer: "How much, exactly?"
Charlie: I dunno, I was just bangin seven gram rocks, cos that's how I roll. I only have one mode: GO."
motherfuckin G

ok but 7 grams is costing about $900 dollars so if hes using every day thats roughly $27000 a month on coke. thats like average yearly wage going up his nose and strangling his brain.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)