What type of Salamence do You preffer?

What kind of Salamence do you preffer?

• Total voters
Mixed Mence.

Mixed mence feels like it takes advantage of the great move pool, and great stats, that mence seems to lord over all other dragons that try to sneak up and steal some of its thunder. Also, I can say the phrase, mixed mence, and who knows what build I mean? Straight life orb? Dragon dance mixed, who knows. That, that alone adds alot of power to the type. Dragondance, hydro pump, brick break, flame thrower, dragon claw, draco metor, fire blast, roost, earthquake,outrage, stone edge...
the move pool goes on and on...

Mixmence, mainly because none of it's moves are being limited by a choice item and being able to bang nearly everything(fuck off Cress, I'm not talking about you) on a switch. I use Life Orb with Draco Meteor, Fire Blast, Brick Break, and i believe Dragon Claw/Earthquake

I personally use Hipmonlee's fuck you mence.

Sleep Talk, Dragon Claw, Draco Meteor, Fire Blast.

You dont even know how many Breloom's and Smeargles it just shits all over.

I personally use Hipmonlee's fuck you mence.

Sleep Talk, Dragon Claw, Draco Meteor, Fire Blast.

You dont even know how many Breloom's and Smeargles it just shits all over.
Wow. Interesting. Switching it in on both of them means that Smeargle will pass -1 Attack, and Breloom will do naught with it's attacks (unless they use SDLoom). Also, Gengar w/out HP Ice will have a hard time. But, what otheruse does it have? Against other pokes?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)