What music are you into?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well me I am into Rock, Metal, Alternative, Grunge, and some Rap. Kiss, Aerosmith, Led Zeppelin, Metallica, Nirvana, Foo Fighters, Seether, Disturbed, Sevendust, The Mayfield Four ( My mom always blasted their stuff when I was younger congrats to anyone who has ever heared of them.), and Alter Bridge ( I was shocked to hear the lead singer of this band was the lead singer of The Mayfield Four, also the band members are the former players of Creed.) are some of the bands I listen to. When it comes to Rap these days in my opinion it is trash now compared to back then, anyway a few of the rappers I enjoy listening to are Kanye West, T.I., and Lil Wanye.

Eh, mostly Thrash metal, specifically Slayer, Megadeth, and Metallica. I also listen to a lot of melodeath, specifically At the Gates. I do listen to some other stuff sometimes though.

Mainly punk like blink-182, Screeching Weasel, the Descendents, the Ramones and the Misfits. I also like metal bands like Iron Maiden and Metallica and more recent metal like Bullet For My Valentine and All That Remains.

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
We just had one of these in the recent past. Let's give it a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)