NOC What A Bastard (GAME OVER)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assuming that FH's claim is legit this would mean that Xnad would be town.
  • We can't be recruited
  • We were informed there was another faction with a kill and that they would steal our vote when we die
If I am interpreting this correctly, this means there's two other factions besides Mafia. I'm guessing either Champ is Cult Roleblocker with a Recruit or Viper is Cult Odd-night Commuter Even-night Recruiter or something. I still think DLE is the killing role.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
So here's the only questions that need answering

a) Is former hope telling the truth? If they are we don't need to lynch them today

b) How does DLE's vote power work?

- My best bet is that DLE gets an extra vote per faction death, this plays to the condition of winning late game. With mafia dead his vote would be at 2 and we can vote him tomorrow.
- Except the cult is also (probably) gone

Given the balance of probabilities I'm thinking we vote DLE now, though I'm not committed either way

Don't really know how the vote steal works. What I posted earlier is basically what we know (but not verbatim obviously). Vigvig has been CNCND on the specifics.

I wasn't protecting Champ, I used him to protect myself. First off, I wasn't going to freaking claim VT when it was clear that the SK would know when it was really one of us (from the vote gain), so based off of the Toni flip, I claimed what seemed most likely to exist, another roleblocker which is easy af to fake in this game since with all of the roles claimed at that point, it wasn't like people were going to ask confirm my role lol.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
So here's the only questions that need answering

a) Is former hope telling the truth? If they are we don't need to lynch them today

b) How does DLE's vote power work?

- My best bet is that DLE gets an extra vote per faction death, this plays to the condition of winning late game. With mafia dead his vote would be at 2 and we can vote him tomorrow.
- Except the cult is also (probably) gone

Given the balance of probabilities I'm thinking we vote DLE now, though I'm not committed either way

Da Letter El

Anyone thinking I am any form of scum here is braindead I'm going to head to the library tomorrow just so I can type out an essay on how obscenely stupid this all is

1. Why the FUCK do I claim "compulsive tourist" when tourist is a role that has literally never shown up on Smogon by name before

Answer: because it is literally my role

2. Why the FUCK do I not claim yesterday?

Answer: even if you are WRONG in thinking that claiming yesterday is the correct townplay EVEN THOUGH THE LYNCH IS ALWAYS BETWEEN MAFIA AND CULT YESTERDAY, you recognize that I BELIEVE that it is correct townplay not to claim. Why the FUCK does this sort of thinking enter my mind unless I'm specifically thinking from the context of my role that a claim would only do more harm than good? You either townread me for making a pro-town play, or you townread me for clearly coming from a mindspace of thinking as this town role claim.

3. Why the FUCK do I claim my targets prior to my full claim?

Answer: I'm fully hoping to get info out of whatever I might actually be doing as tourist and recognize it's a shitty role and want to be floating info for other info roles that may exist, or for players who I target, to verify that I'm doing what I'm claiming.

More tomorrow

Stop being terrible at mafia

Don't really know how the vote steal works. What I posted earlier is basically what we know (but not verbatim obviously). Vigvig has been CNCND on the specifics.

I wasn't protecting Champ, I used him to protect myself. First off, I wasn't going to freaking claim VT when it was clear that the SK would know when it was really one of us (from the vote gain), so based off of the Toni flip, I claimed what seemed most likely to exist, another roleblocker which is easy af to fake in this game since with all of the roles claimed at that point, it wasn't like people were going to ask confirm my role lol.
I feel like I have been toyed with all game. Oh well.

I'm roleblocking ScorrchingTheaph today. Besides, dLE you can just be a shitton of WIFOM. I'm barely even doing anything this game, FH seems to have already broken the game for us.
One of the few reasons why I am lynching dLE is because of FH's scumclaim.
Also, I wouldn't be surprised if FH ended up being SK. Man, think about him planning all this? Aubisio and Moody are dead - faking all this won't be really a pain for FH, judging from how much effort they have already applied in deducing about a SK.

Yes I'm giving suggestions of FH being SK.
Lynch DaLetterEl

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
At the end of the day with the way that I interpret the serial killers vote steal to work if we do not lynch the serial killer today and lynch Former instead the game is over as the serial killer's vote will be worth three

If this has been an elaborate set up by former hope to eke out the last vote then very well played to him

My biggest unsaid complaint against DLE throughout the entirety of this game and the entirety of this day was how passive and disinterested he was being.

The very second former hope claims mafia and outs his role what happens. Suddenly DLE cares more than he has since day 1. Suddenly DLE is concerned with appearing overtly towny, warning against the neutral voting power. Suddenly DLE feels its necessary to come out and town read (pocket) all three of me, Champ and jordan. Suddenly he feels the need to isolate the lynch to himself/viper/scorch, i.e. himself and the two otherwise least trustworthy people, the people he can most easily push for a mislynch on and beat in a head to head.

Quite frankly if DLE isn't the serial killer and former doesn't win off of this and it's someone else then they've played the best game of all, going completely unnoticed

Specifically to comment on this:

Like if acid cures the sk and sk is the only potential killing role, how is this even a game?
SK gets cured makes it a war between mafia voting block at 4.5 and cult faction recruiting, interesting dynamic if the game plays out that way.

All this to justify that I think this is the only possible lynch that has any chance of salvaging the game for the village.

Vote Da Letter El

That's a hammer.

Da Letter El

I feel like I have been toyed with all game. Oh well.

I'm roleblocking ScorrchingTheaph today. Besides, dLE you can just be a shitton of WIFOM. I'm barely even doing anything this game, FH seems to have already broken the game for us.
One of the few reasons why I am lynching dLE is because of FH's scumclaim.
Also, I wouldn't be surprised if FH ended up being SK. Man, think about him planning all this? Aubisio and Moody are dead - faking all this won't be really a pain for FH, judging from how much effort they have already applied in deducing about a SK.

Yes I'm giving suggestions of FH being SK.
Lynch DaLetterEl
Stop skimming and read my "how the fuck am I bad" post 3-4 posts above and remove your awful vote post-haste ty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)