Wasted Time Trading Featuring Knock Off Scizor and Zorua (Now with HP Ice Breeding)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can offer:
Scizor 31/31/31/31/-/31 Adamant
Mandibuzz 31/-/31/-/31/31 Impish with Foul Play
Tyranitar 31/31/31/31/-/31 Sassy with Pursuit
Skarmory -/31/31/-/31/31 Impish with Stealth Rock
Haxorus 31/31/31/-/31/31 Jolly
Vaporeon 31/-/31/31/31/31 Bold with Wish
Darmanitan 31/31/-/-/31/31 Adamant
Togekiss 31/-/-/31/31/31 Calm
Jolteon -/31/31/31/31/- Timid with HP Ice
Aegislash 31/31/31/-/-/- Quiet
Lucario 31/31/-/31/-/31 Adamant with Crunch

I can also breed Pokemons if you want.

Hi! I was wondering if you can trade
Eevee
(Lvl 1)
Nature: Bold
Ability: Anticipation
IV Spread: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Special Moves: Wish, Heal Bell, Hyper Voice
OT Gonzo (27846)

for my shiny Timid Lucario with Nasty Plot, Aura Sphere, Vacuum Wave and Dark Pulse. Perfect 5iv and Kalos-Born

I can offer:
Scizor 31/31/31/31/-/31 Adamant
Mandibuzz 31/-/31/-/31/31 Impish with Foul Play
Tyranitar 31/31/31/31/-/31 Sassy with Pursuit
Skarmory -/31/31/-/31/31 Impish with Stealth Rock
Haxorus 31/31/31/-/31/31 Jolly
Vaporeon 31/-/31/31/31/31 Bold with Wish
Darmanitan 31/31/-/-/31/31 Adamant
Togekiss 31/-/-/31/31/31 Calm
Jolteon -/31/31/31/31/- Timid with HP Ice
Aegislash 31/31/31/-/-/- Quiet
Lucario 31/31/-/31/-/31 Adamant with Crunch

I can also breed Pokemons if you want.
Unfortunately if you look through what else I can breed I have basically all of them and what I don't currently have I can easily obtain. If you get something new feel free to offer then. I don't want other people to do breeding projects for me.
Hi! I was wondering if you can trade
Eevee
(Lvl 1)
OT Gonzo (27846)

for my shiny Timid Lucario with Nasty Plot, Aura Sphere, Vacuum Wave and Dark Pulse. Perfect 5iv and Kalos-Born
Hi
I'm not overly interested in lucario because at least imo it's either uber (with mega stone) or just awful (without). I also had a quick look at your thread and nothing there interested me either. Is there anything else you have to offer?

shiny bergmite, 5iv Impish in a dive ball, with sturdy. I also got 5iv Bold Lugia, if you are interested, and shiny Scizor with Knock Off and Bug Bite.

EDIT: oh and shiny Cacturne with tutor moves from BW. It has HA Water Absorb, Swords Dance, Needle arm, Drain Punch and Sucker Punch.

shiny bergmite, 5iv Impish in a dive ball, with sturdy. I also got 5iv Bold Lugia, if you are interested, and shiny Scizor with Knock Off and Bug Bite.

EDIT: oh and shiny Cacturne with tutor moves from BW. It has HA Water Absorb, Swords Dance, Needle arm, Drain Punch and Sucker Punch.
Are they lvl 1? What is there redistribution policy?
Do you trade for items?
Normally I have the ability to clone so I don't need items at the moment. If that changes I'll let you know.

Are they lvl 1? What is there redistribution policy?

Normally I have the ability to clone so I don't need items at the moment. If that changes I'll let you know.
items? when did I say anything about items?
and about level 1, you can't be serious. Lugia and Cacturne...how can they be level 1? No offence , but I am not interested to trade anymore..
Best regards.

items? when did I say anything about items?
and about level 1, you can't be serious. Lugia and Cacturne...how can they be level 1? No offence , but I am not interested to trade anymore..
Best regards.
That item part was meant to be quoting zZfranZz but never the less i respect your choice. The lvl 1 was refering to Begmite.

Do you have a copy or spitback of that chansey (caught in a love ball) of yours (with Seismic toss and aromatherapy)?

So that way I can use to breed my own. If you want something in return, you can CMT for it if you wish.

Do you have a copy or spitback of that chansey (caught in a love ball) of yours (with Seismic toss and aromatherapy)?

So that way I can use to breed my own. If you want something in return, you can CMT for it if you wish.
I'll breed one today for you. Seeing as it's a spitback you can have it for free. (Should have mentioned that in simple questions answers thread.

(Lvl 1)
OT Gonzo (27846)
Non Redistributable

Hello, what gender is this Eevee? :)

Aw darn. I'm picky about genders xD
Though I noticed your Vivillon patterns haven't been updated in awhile -- do you happen to still need High Plains?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)