VGC 2014 Pokebank Exclusive Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
thank you so much (: i dont care about its iv's ill breed on my own (: sorry to ask though, but the original wasn't a hack was it?
You should ask in the requested form: by asking for the pokemon you need, your Smogon name, IGN, FC and what VGC you'll attend and I can assure you it wasn't hacked.

Last edited:
Your Username: jspec85
Your IGN: Jeff
What you need: Iron Fist Timburr
What VGC Regional you are attending: Singapore VGC Qualifiers

your username: fossilpdx
you ign: fossil
what you need: air cutter charmander
what vgc regional you are attending: salem, or

Your Username: jspec85
Your IGN: Jeff
What you need: Iron Fist Timburr
What VGC Regional you are attending: Singapore VGC Qualifiers
I was unable to find your Luvdisc, please repost and I will get it to you.
your username: fossilpdx
you ign: fossil
what you need: air cutter charmander
what vgc regional you are attending: salem, or
Gotcha taken care of!

Again folks, I'm seeing a ton of pokes labeled VGC and asking for things we have, I don't appreciate being scammed. If you are NOT scamming and just aren't being taken care of please repost in this thread with your original information and I will take care of you if I've got your request. Thanks

Your Username: Xoruu
Your IGN: Xoru
What you need: Dark Void Smeargle
What VGC Regional you are attending: VGC Germany
also looking for airslash charmander

And i can help sending speed boost carvanhas and espeed dratinis

Ace Emerald

Cyclic, lunar, metamorphosing
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Your Username: Ace Emerald
Your IGN: Nicolas
What you need: Mantine with Icy Wind and Helping Hand, preferably Bold
What VGC Regional you are attending: Virgina

Thanks to any that can do this specific order, it'd be really cool to have the optimal moveset.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Your Username: Ace Emerald
Your IGN: Nicolas
What you need: Mantine with Icy Wind and Helping Hand, preferably Bold
What VGC Regional you are attending: Virgina

Thanks to any that can do this specific order, it'd be really cool to have the optimal moveset.
Icy Wind and Helping Hand are Gen 5 tutor moves for mantine that means you can't use them in this VGC season as the Pokemon not only have to be in the Kalos Dex but also Kalos native (caught/bred in XY), section 9.2 of the rules http://assets22.pokemon.com/assets/...14/Play_Pokemon_VG_Rules_and_Formats_2014.pdf

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Icy Wind and Helping Hand are Gen 5 tutor moves for mantine that means you can't use them in this VGC season as the Pokemon not only have to be in the Kalos Dex but also Kalos native (caught/bred in XY),
Mantine is Coastal Kalos I thought, the other points still hold true though :(

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Mantine is Coastal Kalos I thought.
that's not the problem, the problem is that Icy Wind and Helping Hand are Gen 5 tutor moves so obviously a mantine caught/bred in XY can't have them. As per the rules all Pokemon used during this VGC season must be Kalos native (bred/caught in XY) so that mantine he's requesting wouldn't be usable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)