US Regional Qualifier -Atlanta, GA-June 5th, 2010 - DOMINATED BY THE ARNOLD FAMILY

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm ready for my awesome road trip to Atlanta. I don't know what will be more fun, the road trip (I like long drives) or the actual tournament. Ah who am I kidding, they are both gonna be super awesome. I'll be wearing grey shorts with a blue sleeveless shirt.

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
Chillin at the hotel waitin for DrC's plane to land. Totally ready to get haxed out round 1 tomorrow YEAAAAAAAH!

Surgo

goes to eleven
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Rooting for the Father + Daughter Duck combo =)
Any parent/kid Smogon combination is the most epic thing ever. They have my cheer too!

Greatly looking forward to Expert Evan and his son cleaning up this year as well, but I think that's another VGC.

Good luck to everyone participating! A friend and I were trying to get a last minute trip together to come, but this morning I was diagnosed with bronchitis. Ugh...

Nono guys, you've got it all wrong. Spika to take it!

Good luck to everyone tomorrow... it's going to be one hellish day for my stomach. xD So nervous! :P

See you all there. I will be wearing... um.... a checkered grey/white/black beanie with a bill on it. And with the tag still on the head. xD

Say hi to me. (= Don't make fun of me though. )=

I'm going to Shock the world tomorrow!

I will also be bringing along Metal Gods.

Good luck beating us in our home floor like i said.

Alaka

formerly Alakapimp
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Heh, that's funny because one of the FSPL Members told me today that he beat Alaka in a PO match.
I must be effing good if he remembered a specific match just because it was me he beat, and then he went and bragged about it. :D

Heh, that's funny because one of the FSPL Members told me today that he beat Alaka in a PO match.
You've got to remember that PO is different from real life. Anyone could have been Alaka, and if that was him, Pimp could have been using a gimmick like a lot of people on there.

My battles on PO are never as good because I think better under pressure for the most part. On PO I rush into attacks but in real life or over wifi, I spend more time thinking and predicting.

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
been lurking in this thread reading about all the excitment, just wanted to get on and wish all of you Good luck. its abit late but....well Good luck :).

I have decided on my shirt. The Flash! (= It's red.

I get no sleep tonight either. )= Poo. I had damn well better think straight tomorrow. =X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)