UPU Sign UPS Closed

You can, and this creates an even number of 8 so I will be closing signups now. As I am not the creator of this thread, I need LHP14Florida to change it. Anyway, welcome!

I also need to explain the draft rules.

RULES:
The draft will be in a snake-like format. This means like 1-8 and then 8-1 and so on.
You will draft three Pokemon each tier. Megas count for what tier they are in.
Hoopa-U will NOT be banned. As it is not broken enough for a ban to Ubers, it is classified as an OU mon. Hoopa-C is also an OU mon, but that's probably gonna drop in September so it's still OU.

UPDATE TIME.

Draft has been reschelued (can't spell) for school reasons. The draft will now be Monday, August 10th, at 8:00 PM EST. PM me or another member your picks if you cannot make it.

Last edited:
When It is your turn to pick you get 12 hours before you are skipped that should give everyone plenty of time to make their picks no matter what time zone they live in

Has everyone PMed their draft picks if they are not be there? And I need someone to post all the info about the league and also give me the doc link, I just got home and i'm really tired so i'll see you guys tomorrow.

The matches are at 11:00 AM EST on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. First week will be matches 1-3 and second week will be weeks 4-7.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)