Updated Sawsbuck Analysis (Choice Band)

[Overview]

- Hard Hitting force
- No life orb recoil so it can last longer and actually gain HP from horn leech
- Great Ferroseed counter as it can switch in on leech seed and 2HKO with Jump kick and its sap sipper so it gets plus 1 attack
- Good with heavy hitting moves like Mega horn Horn Leech Nature Power which turns into Earth quake and Jump Kick

[SET]
name: CB sweeper
move 1: Mega Horn
move 2: Wild Charge
move 3: Horn Leech
move 4: Jump Kick/Nature Power
item: Choice Band
ability:Sap Sipper
nature: Jolly/
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Speed
[SET COMMENTS]

- Jump Kick is great for taking out Ferroseed it 1HKOs with sap sipper boost unless its physical defensive then it 2HKOs but standard is sp def
- Wild charge Helps you take care of flying types that would wall you otherwise
-Megahorn will do massive damage to tangrowth especially with the sap sipper boost if he sleep powders if that happens its a 2HKO
-Nature Power is a preference but entei is faster so i don't recommend it
-Horn Leech for stab and recover wild charge recoil or any damage you might take [ ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]

- Can be run in sun but since there aren't any ninetails in RU i use sableye to set up sunny day
- I find it better than Life orb set because of the coverage you get when you take out Sword dance and you wont die from Wild charge recoil plus life orb
- If you have problem with sleep powder, lilligant or tangrowth Sawsbuck will take care of it as saws can outspeed lilligant
-Pair him with qwilfish as it can take fighting,ice and fire aimed at him [CHECKS AND COUNTERS]

- Golbat and Moltres both wall him if he dosnt have wild charge
- Sableye can switch in on a Jump kick and will o wisp
- Weezing counters is completely regardless of set or item (shout out to EnragedBeast for helping me out with this thread)

Honko

he of many honks
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Sawsbuck is already reserved by Zurich. Check the Index and Reservations thread before you post.

ebeast

she's probably sexting nprtprt
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
[Overview]

- Hard Hitting force
- No life orb recoil so it can last longer and actually gain HP from horn leech
- Great Ferroseed counter as it can switch in on leech seed and 2HKO with Jump kick and its sap sipper so it gets plus 1 attack
- Good with heavy hitting moves like Mega horn Horn Leech Nature Power which turns into Earth quake and Jump Kick

[SET]
name: CB sweeper
move 1: Mega Horn
move 2: Wild Charge
move 3: Horn Leech
[SET COMMENTS]

- Jump Kick is great for taking out Ferroseed it 1HKOs with sap sipper boost unless its physical defensive then it 2HKOs but standard is sp def
- Wild charge Helps you take care of flying types that would wall you otherwise
-Megahorn will do massive damage to tangrowth especially with the sap sipper boost if he sleep powders if that happens its a 2HKO
-Nature Power is a preference but entei is faster so i don't recommend it
-Horn Leech for stab and recover wild charge recoil or any damage you might take [ ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]

- Can be run in sun but since there aren't any ninetails in RU i use sableye to set up sunny day
- I find it better than Life orb set because of the coverage you get when you take out Sword dance and you wont die from Wild charge recoil plus life orb
- If you have problem with sleep powder, lilligant or tangrowth Sawsbuck will take care of it as saws can outspeed lilligant
-Pair him with qwilfish as it can take fighting,ice and fire aimed at him [CHECKS AND COUNTERS]

- Golbat and Moltres both wall him if he dosnt have wild charge
- Sableye can switch in on a Jump kick and will o wisp
- Weezing counters is completely regardless of set or item (shout out to EnragedBeast for helping me out with this thread)
Well okay, congrats on your first analysis. Things in Red are changes

- Hits hard with no need for setting up
- Lack of life orb recoil from other sets lets it gain more health when it's low using Horn Leech
- Great Ferroseed counter as it can switch in on Leech Seed and OHKO the standard Specially Defensive Set after a Sap Sipper boost.
- Has powerful moves and good coverage.

[SET]
name: Choice Band
move 1: Horn Leech
move 2: Megahorn
move 3: Wild Charge

[SET COMMENTS]

- This set provides the best possible coverage against the multitude of pokemon in RU
-Horn Leech is a good STAB move which can come in handy for healing if Sawsbuck starts getting low on HP
- Megahorn lets Sawsbuck deal Super Effective damage to the Grass type pokemon that it will be switching into
- Wild Charge is there for revenge killing Moltres, who otherwise walls this set completely
- Jump Kick is there to deal Super Effective damage to Ferroseed and Normal and Steel type pokemon .

[ ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]
- Can be paired with Qwilfish since it resist Sawsbuck's Fire, Ice, and Fightning Weaknesses and can take the opportunity to set up Toxic Spikes.

[CHECKS AND COUNTERS]

- Sableye can come in on a Jump Kick and threaten Sawsbuck with a priority Will-O-Wisp
- Weezing the most sureproof counter to any Sawsbuck set, taking any of his moves easily and burning it with Will-O-Wisp and regaining its health with Pain Split
(shout out to EnragedBeast for helping me out with this thread)

This.
Sawsbuck is already reserved by Zurich. Check the Index and Reservations thread before you post.
and this.

Please read the rules before posting anything.

There hasn't even been an RU Sawsbuck analysis created yet, so there can't really be an update... lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)