United Kingdom Qualifier - Birmingham, May 29th, 2010 - WON BY REES/MRS. BLACKBIRD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Bummer about the hax, but congratulations to Kinneas and GEC for qualifying for Worlds! Also, I hope the rest of the smogon crowd had a good time at least. Kinda a bummer about some people facing friends though =(

But all you guise are forgetting, that Rees is a pretty cool motherfucker, and therefore Kin lost. Also realising that he was disastrously pissed, and still managed to win.
Futhermore, Pokerob, you're still an idiot.

Congrats to everyone. If I were Kinneas I wouldn't really care about the hax and I doubt he does, it's better to get it in the finals than in the quarters for example..

gec

pharos
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Well, me and osirius came 4th and 3rd respectively, so we got invites and Kinneas came 2nd so he got the all expenses paid trip.

peng

policy goblin
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
only thing I'm nervous about is will you guys still be my friends after I destroy you all in the competition? :(
I laughed when looking back through thread and saw this quote, because you knocked out both Pokerob and GEC. Its like you knew who you were gonna be up against.

B-Lulz

Now Rusty and Old
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yeah today was great fun, thanks to everyone who made it enjoyable! I'm glad I saw most people I set out to see (Havak, Kinneas, GEC, Pokerob, ZystraL, Osirus, Dragon9owns)

Also we managed to get a large Kin 2 win chant in the final which was awesome! Then some dickhead had to start chanting the other guy (though he was the only one lol)

Will definately do next year, even after being knocked oiut r2 it was still a lot of fun to participate).

EDIT: Crowd was ridiculously large, feel sorry for the people who didn't get in (I only got in because I cut the line lol)

Yeah I got paired with Picollo R1. Pretty much a disaster. :/

Then lost R2 to dude in green and white hoodie with the nastiest team I've ever encountered (Weavile/Smeargle/Scarfogre/Palkia... ouch ouch ouch) which also happened to be a direct counter to the stuff I was running... a lucky freeze on my part bought me a turn but it ended up 2-2, Kyogre and Palkia vs my Mewtwo and Ho-Oh, gg. Same guy then beat my brother in R3. But yeah I'll be writing a warstory.

Finally home.

I'm pleased with Top 8, maybe if the pairings were slightly different I wouldn't have been paired with Kinneas and I'd perhaps have that DSi.

I'll hopefully write a warstory up sometime soon.

Glad I got to meet such cool people (B-Lulz, Kinneas, Havak and I saw quite a few smogon members).

Yes what happened to SP-Eevee?

Well obviously he lost; it was won by Mrs Blackbird with Kinneas in second, but I never heard anything from him! Habitus too I didn't see you anywhere. :P

Lost in the top 32 (to Pokemonbob I think it was? Well Zak, I recognised him from Pokemon Online, the username on his shirt that is ;P), forgot to save the battle video too. I was the girl in the blue hoodie lurking around. XD Also forgot to save the video, kinda sucks to lose that early but i'm glad I at least made it to the finalist lounge. C'=
There was a crit that OHKO'd my Ho-oh (Shadow Force) at full health and a crit on his Giratina with my Weaville's Night Slash, not sure if it would have been needed though since it was at yellow anyway.

Hah, yeah that was a desaster.lost to zog because i changed 1 pokemon wrong...and others have to plaagainst Dragonairs and charizads -___- oh well luck wasnt reallywith me this day, coldnt sleep,was tired nd so on..anyway was plasure to meet all our cool guys ^.^

B-Lulz

Now Rusty and Old
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
lol i'm just waiting for the group photo to pop up lol ,i'm not even sure who took it lol i just remember us having one.

in the meantime...

Thanks again for today everyone :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)