Multi Gen Ubers Premier League IV - Week 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

atomicllamas

but then what's left of me?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
atomicllamas if he hits wisp and without the crit i would be at 60% and he would still need a don high roll to kill me with the 15% miss chance.
Also about cloyster it was paralysed so he had 0.7*0.75=50% chance to hit so can't be considered as hax.
But whatever I would have liked to tell you something but no need to get banned, I will save it for next time when I feel like taking a break.
you'd be at 58% (18+12+12 is 42, 100-42 is 58) and since rocks were up you'd be at 46% after switching in, meaning its literally not even a roll? He also had a 54.75% chance to move, (rock slide isn't 100% accurate), but him full paraing is still hax... If it makes you feel better you can cry about hax but you were just as lucky as him, that's just a reality check dude.

atomicllamas

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
also even if Cloyster did full para, with the burn on kyogre it isn't getting a scald off on arceus removing it from precipice blades range anyways

atomicllamas

okay no rocks, we just protect w/ gar after you're burned and its like rocks are there, you still woulda lost either way

-

hyw

Banned deucer.
Damn that's harsh dude what makes you say that? If anything he's quite the humble and virtuous gentleman if you ask me... excellent sportsmanship concerning his opponents despite atrocius hax and his conduct following such incidents are nothing less than decent and classy, as seen in his win post.

Here is a conversation I had with Orch on Tuesday (outside of the hours in which I had previously said I would be available, at that):

orch
[02:26:08] Auferstehung【天龍神】: Hello.
[02:26:10] Auferstehung【天龍神】: Are you ready?
[02:26:23] Orch: No
[02:26:31] Auferstehung【天龍神】: When will you be ready?
[02:26:34] Orch: Like I vmed u
[02:26:39] Orch: I will contact u when im ready
[02:26:47] Auferstehung【天龍神】: OK.
[02:27:24] Auferstehung【天龍神】: Will it be in a matter of hours?
[02:27:28] Auferstehung【天龍神】: Just so I know.
[02:32:16] Auferstehung【天龍神】: Tell me so I know whether or not I should continue staying online now.
[02:41:42] Orch: I wont battle you today
[02:41:48] Auferstehung【天龍神】: OK.
[02:41:48] Orch: sorry, i was showering

However, he has made no efforts whatsoever to arrange anything with me after that conversation took place, so I will make an activity post, since I expect a very good chance that I will be unavailable between now and the deadline (at least during the times in which I usually observe Orch logging in to his Smogon account anyway), due to some important things I need to do within that timeframe.

Hello Transcendent God Champion ! I just noticed that you recently tried to claim activity versus me!

You vmed me:
"We are battling in the Ubers Premier League. I am GMT+10, and you can usually find me as Auferstehung【天龍神】 in the Other Metas room between 1pm and 1am my time."

You failed to mention that you would be unavailable during the weekend, because you've informed me of no such thing. However, I'll let you know that. It's currently 11 PM in your timezone which is well within the range provided. And, I'm unable to find you right now. I'll be online throughout today, and I hope that you'll make yourself available in the time range that you gave me. It would be so unfortunate if you were so unexpectedly unavailable for the rest of weekend.

Last edited:
Transcendent God Champion , I've waited several hours for you today within the provided time range. However, it appears that you'd rather to hide behind an activity post rather than to play someone who is half decent at XY. I understand, I would do the same thing in your position.

Just let me know when you're able to play. I'll be there.

To tell you the truth, I actually did not know that I would be unavailable today until yesterday, hence why I decided to make an activity post last night, in case I wouldn't have time to battle between then and the deadline, since I had to go to sleep early for something I have to do today.

Anyway, instead of making imbecilic assumptions about me, it would be far wiser of you to reflect upon the lack of thought in your own actions, since it was ultimately your fault for forcefully delaying our battle until last night (if not maybe even later had I not made my previous activity post, judging by the way you never seemed to attempt to make any progress towards trying to make our battle happen until after you saw that post) for no apparent reason at all, despite the fact that I had strongly expressed the desire to battle you on Tuesday. The fact that people are given a week to complete their matches in the Ubers Premier League does not mean that one ought to pointlessly wait about a week before battling their opponent, and a person with common sense would battle their opponent at the very first moment when they see each other online at the same time in order to avoid risking situations like this one (barring certain scenarios such as if one person has to leave very shortly after meeting the other, which clearly did not seem to be the case with you on Tuesday) instead of delaying and dragging out things meaninglessly (many people, not just you, should learn this, by the way). And if you can't succeed in doing that for whatever reason, at least have the courtesy to tell your opponent roughly when you would like to battle earlier via visitor message. Can you please explain to me how you could possibly have not been ready when I asked you to battle on Tuesday, despite the fact that you have clearly already played XY Ubers three times before in this tournament, and must therefore have had a team for that metagame by that point in time?

Anyway, I'll try to find you when I return home tonight, although unfortunately I don't know when that will be.

Raseri, feel free to substitute someone in my place if you deem it necessary, as I honestly don't know when I will be done with some stuff I need to do today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)