Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Quiet Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Trick Room
- Moonlight
- Psyshock
- Ice Beam

Cresselia is my primary Trick Room setter. Of course it runs TR, and because of it, it gets a fast Moonlight. Due to a sun setter later on, it can get back lost health even better then before. Psyshock for dealing with special walls and for STAB, and Ice Beam to cover my team's weakness to Ground. Rocky Helmet is just for chip damage to physical attackers.

Hala (Torkoal) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Drought
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Quiet Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Eruption
- Rapid Spin
- Solar Beam
- Earth Power

Torkoal provides the "sun" in my TR/Sun team. Taking advantage of TR with one of the lowest speeds in the game, it can launch a 150 BP STAB Sun Boosted Eruption. Rapid Spin can deal with hazards while Solar Beam covers a ground weakness. Assault Vest to make it even more bulky, and Earth Power covers Rock weaknesses.

Backstabbed (Mawile-Mega) @ Mawilite
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Brave Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Sucker Punch
- Play Rough
- Iron Head
- Swords Dance

Mawile is a fairly slow but absurdly powerful mon that can sweep unboosted. Intimidate is obviously the best pre-mega ability. Sucker Punch to hit slower mons in TR or faster mons outside of it. Play Rough and Iron Head for STAB, and Sword Dance to abuse the intimidate. get them to switch and get free +2.

Revengeance (Mimikyu) @ Lum Berry
Ability: Disguise
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Brave Nature
- Trick Room
- Play Rough
- Shadow Sneak
- Swords Dance

Mimikyu is a secondary TR setter abusing it's ability to get a free TR. Play Rough and Shadow Sneak for obvious reasons, and Swords Dance to set abuse Disguise if you already have TR up. Lum Berry to stop a WoW.

The Hunter (Marowak-Alola) @ Thick Club
Ability: Rock Head
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Brave Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Shadow Bone
- Earthquake
- Double-Edge

Double Edge and Flare Blitz to abuse Rock Head, Shadow Ball for STAB and Earthquake for Rock Types. There really is,'t much too Alolawack.

Flexin' (Buzzwole) @ Fightinium Z
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Brave Nature
- Hammer Arm
- Leech Life
- Stone Edge
- Ice Punch

Hammer Arm to lower speed even more and for STAB. This gives a high BP All Out Pummeling. Leech Life to make it even more bulky. Stone Edge is for Fire types and Flying types that Ice is neutral against like Pelipper. Ice Punch for other flying types and Ice types.

Chokepic

You're a choker if you say you've never choked
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
First of all, I would appreciate you to insert some pictures, because I can barely appreciate the RTM.
>

• I think you should change the torkoal. You, like many teams (specially TR teams) you are very weak to SD lando-t and you only have a ground resist, cresselia that has very hard problems to resist a +2 continental crush (because you are 252 HP 252 spa instead 252 HP 252 defense)+2 252+ Atk Landorus-Therian Continental Crush (180 BP) vs. 248 HP / 0 Def Cresselia: 398-469 (89.8 - 105.8%) -- 37.5% chance to OHKO. The team is extremely weak to marowak alola too (that´s imposible to check but, you can add deffensive lando to "check" that thing and you can check offensive lando-t too with HP ice).
    -1 252+ Atk Thick Club Marowak-Alola Shadow Bone vs. 252 HP / 216+ Def Landorus-Therian: 117-138 (30.6 - 36.1%) -- 46.4% chance to 3HKO

• Thunder punch>Iron head on mawile. That is a small change, but with that change toxapex will not haze you, and you can sweep in trick room with mawile.
I do not like trick room teams, tbh, so, I am not an expert in this type of builds, but I hope this are good changes.

PD: Sorry for my bad english

First of all, I would appreciate you to insert some pictures, because I can barely appreciate the RTM.
>

• I think you should change the torkoal. You, like many teams (specially TR teams) you are very weak to SD lando-t and you only have a ground resist, cresselia that has very hard problems to resist a +2 continental crush (because you are 252 HP 252 spa instead 252 HP 252 defense)+2 252+ Atk Landorus-Therian Continental Crush (180 BP) vs. 248 HP / 0 Def Cresselia: 398-469 (89.8 - 105.8%) -- 37.5% chance to OHKO. The team is extremely weak to marowak alola too (that´s imposible to check but, you can add deffensive lando to "check" that thing and you can check offensive lando-t too with HP ice).
    -1 252+ Atk Thick Club Marowak-Alola Shadow Bone vs. 252 HP / 216+ Def Landorus-Therian: 117-138 (30.6 - 36.1%) -- 46.4% chance to 3HKO

• Thunder punch>Iron head on mawile. That is a small change, but with that change toxapex will not haze you, and you can sweep in trick room with mawile.
I do not like trick room teams, tbh, so, I am not an expert in this type of builds, but I hope this are good changes.

PD: Sorry for my bad english

I agree with the Thunder Punch over Iron Head and will change that, but I feel that Ice Punch Buzzwole and Ice Beam on Cress can kind of make up for the other weaknesses. I feel like a sun setter really helps my team because it helps make Alolawack even more of a monster, and gives Cress a better recovery. Also about the picture thing, is there a website that has all the sprites? That would be useful.

Chokepic

You're a choker if you say you've never choked
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I agree with the Thunder Punch over Iron Head and will change that, but I feel that Ice Punch Buzzwole and Ice Beam on Cress can kind of make up for the other weaknesses. I feel like a sun setter really helps my team because it helps make Alolawack even more of a monster, and gives Cress a better recovery. Also about the picture thing, is there a website that has all the sprites? That would be useful.
Yes, I think you can find all sprites (from gen 1 to gen 7) here: http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-sm/

About torkoal, I think it does not fit in the team, but if you want to keep it, it is ok.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)