Trading shop. Close the thread, please

Status
Not open for further replies.
CMT for a spitback vanillite female please :). If you don't see anything you like, just lmk and I'll give you a list of what pokes that aren't listed on my thread :) (need to update with them soon >_<).

No :( It does learn Scald though, which has its merits over Hydro Pump.
Which ball is it in?:) and I was interested in Signal Beam (for LC purposes)
CMT for a spitback vanillite female please :). If you don't see anything you like, just lmk and I'll give you a list of what pokes that aren't listed on my thread :) (need to update with them soon >_<).
Give a list to me, please:) And I will let you know what I am interested in, buddy=)

Last edited:
Surskit is in a regular pokéball.
I am really sorry:( I just have any other shiny (other pokes, too) besides Shieldon, but I am not a big fan of it. But please let me know when you have more stuff, will happily check your shop then:)

Which ball is it in?:) and I was interested in Signal Beam (for LC purposes)

Give a list to me, please:) And I will let you know what I am interested in, buddy=)
Corsola
Cranidos
Togepi
Vulpix
Ralts
Eevee
Skitty
Qwilfish
Riolu
Murkrow
Rattata
Pachirisu
Glameow
Chansey
Munna
Swablu
Drifloon
Sigilyph
Karrablast
Carvanha
Illumise
Spinarak
Slakoth

Getting soon:
Corphish
Spiritomb
Audino
Miltank
Finneon
Omanyte
Anorith
Sentret

Budew
Bagon
Venonat
Larvitar
Hippopotas
Onix
Parasect
Doduo
Geodude
Rhyhorn
Stantler
Bellsprout
Poliwag
Spearow
Trapinch
Misdreavus
Cubone
Machop

Here are the safari ball mons and dream ball mons I can offer :). If you would like to know details on some of them, lmk. Pretty much all the the dream ball ones have good ivs/natures. Only like 2 of the safari ball mons have egg moves and/or decent IVs. If you are still not interested, I can offer to go and catch 3-4 freshly caught apricorn females of your choice from my soulsilver :].

I am really sorry:( I just have any other shiny (other pokes, too) besides Shieldon, but I am not a big fun of it. But please let me know when you have more stuff, will happily check your shop then:)
I could give you both Surskit and Shieldon for Vanillite.

I could give you both Surskit and Shieldon for Vanillite.
Nah, buddy, I will breed one Vanillite for you. But how about doing this: you owe me a credit for Vanillite: means that I can choose any Pokemon from you thread once I find any I like. Want to do this?
Here are the safari ball mons and dream ball mons I can offer :). If you would like to know details on some of them, lmk. Pretty much all the the dream ball ones have good ivs/natures. Only like 2 of the safari ball mons have egg moves and/or decent IVs. If you are still not interested, I can offer to go and catch 3-4 freshly caught apricorn females of your choice from my soulsilver :].
Do you think you can get me No Guard Golett (Dream Ability), with 3-4ivs?:)

Nah, buddy, I will breed one Vanillite for you. But how about doing this: you owe me a credit for Vanillite: means that I can choose any Pokemon from you thread once I find any I like. Want to do this?

Do you think you can get me No Guard Golett (Dream Ability), with 3-4ivs?:)
Well, I can go see if I have the friend safari for it :). Won't be in a special ball, because it is genderless though.

Well, I can go see if I have the friend safari for it :). Won't be in a special ball, because it is genderless though.
Oh, he is not in friend safari lol, only on the route (don't remember which)
In that case,
Volcarona
OT: HILDA (51573)
Nature: Modest | Ability: Flame Body
IVs: 31.xx.31.30.30.31 (HP Ground)
Moves (Level 70 UT): Quiver Dance - Tailwind - Giga Drain - Bug Buzz
Note: NON-REDIS (RNG captured on my White cartridge)
will do fine:)

Oh, he is not in friend safari lol, only on the route (don't remember which)
In that case,
Volcarona
OT:
HILDA (51573)
Nature: Modest | Ability: Flame Body
IVs: 31.xx.31.30.30.31 (HP Ground)
Moves (Level 70 UT): Quiver Dance - Tailwind - Giga Drain - Bug Buzz
Note: NON-REDIS (RNG captured on my White cartridge)
will do fine:)
Oh, well it is possible to get the evolution (golurk) in the friend safari :P. But this is fine. Would you mind me asking for a perfect female instead of a spitback, since this is one of my better RNGs?

Thanks, but that's not really necessary. My offer of two shinies for Vanillite still stands though, in case you change your mind.

Oh, well it is possible to get the evolution (golurk) in the friend safari :P. But this is fine. Would you mind me asking for a perfect female instead of a spitback, since this is one of my better RNGs?
Really?:) wow, all this time I thought I can't get No Guard one in XY:/
And I agree on Volcarona trade for a female one:)
Thanks, but that's not really necessary. My offer of two shinies for Vanillite still stands though, in case you change your mind.
all right, buddy, I'll breed one for 2 shinies if you are okay with any gender. (Male, Female doesn't matter?)

Really?:) wow, all this time I thought I can't get No Guard one in XY:/
And I can breed for a female one:)

all right, buddy, I'll breed one for 2 shinies if you are okay with any gender. (Male, Female doesn't matter?)
Alright, just let me know when you have the perfect 5iv female :]. I already have clones of volc ready, so whenever your done, give me a shout (whether here, my thread, or through VM/PM :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)