Tournaments dou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys! I am new on smogon, I am a player of doubles ou, my favourite metagame, and some guys told me to sign up here. Before I was playing only on showdown. So, I ask you some info please, cause I really wanna play dou tournaments! Someone can help me please? Thanks :)

MajorBowman

wouldst thou like to live fergaliciously?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
All of our tournaments are listed in this thread, unfortunately since we're nearing the end of the year there aren't many left to play unless you want to grind DLT in a relatively short amount of time. The 2021 Circuit will be posted in December, so be on the lookout for that! Otherwise Showdown is the best place to look, whether it be on the ladder or in room tournaments.

Also I'm locking this thread since we usually don't do new threads for questions like this, feel free to use the Q&A thread for any other answers you might need!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)