The UU Open XII - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simonn

Banned deucer.
Idk how to do the quote thing so uh

‘afternoon my time’- insanely subjective given I was available at certain points in ur afternoon there was only a 2 hour period I was not.

‘I had mentioned I would be slightly late, and I did in fact come online at 9:40 pm my time and informed you about it at 9:50 pm’ I saw you say you would be a bit late, waited a while at 9.30 ur time assumed I got the timezones wrong because you weren’t there for the 15 minutes which I get is kinda dumb, left after like 15 mins and came back around 15 mins later. What proceeded is us missing each other by about 10 minutes repeatedly through neither of our faults. I had shit to do with my final uni exam in 10 days so I couldn't be monitoring smogon 24/7, i logged in around every 40 minutes for a good 15 minutes which just happened to be at unlucky times when we missed each other.

‘whether it be in your favor, my favor, or a coinflip.’ Alternatively just play the game, I’m online literally rn as Passimian02 as u clearly are as well. I have never had an exact time I was certain we were playing so you can also just give me one for the remaining time. I don’t want this to come down to a random coinflip or act decision when we could just play the games we are meant to

Blui

edit: my discord is Simonn#1478 just ping me at a reasonable time ur online for and i'll rfn, don't act fish when we just missed each other today.

Last edited:
act, opp missed scheduled time on our wall, waited 2 hours and didn't show up
edit: opp gave act win on my wall

Last edited:
Act, I've contacted them (Primal Latios) on their wall from the 29th April. It is now 7th May where I am (+1), aka the day of the deadline, and I still haven't heard back from them. Proof attached.
Screenshot_20230507_031046_Chrome.jpg

Xiri

Solar Vision of Life
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Championis a Three-Time Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
RBTT Champion
Act. Opponent missed scheduled time and didn't bother to reschedule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)