The UU Open V - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry

formerly Leru
is a Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
Scheduled for Sunday, got 1 game done on Sunday (which I won), because his internet was shit we agreed to play the rest on Monday. He missed the scheduled time on Monday, so we decided to play on Tuesday. he missed the time on Tuesday too and can't play today.

I'm not sure if we can get this done with an extension, but I'll try my best if you grant us an extension. If not I have to take the win I guess.

asking for an extension if possible like leru said, some internet problems made me unable to play and schedule as i wish, leru leads 1-0 so we have just 1 or 2 games less

Jrdn

Not a promise, I'm just gonna call it.
I'll get on tonight and search for my opp until I go to bed. If he's not online, I'll take the loss, since I was literally clicking the challenge button and my internet dropped for the day

Ren-chon

Lifesbane, 36 layers. How does it look?
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Champion
We scheduled for this weekend (due to both availability and he said he needed time to build stuff since he just got subbed in). We'll probably be playing saturday night~sunday, I'm just waiting for him to tell me an ideal time, so an extension would be cool D:

Updated all the clear given win and activity decisions in the OP. I'm quite busy at work today, so you all have a little bit more time.

Need an update on: (if I don't receive one, these matchups go to coinflip)
Nameless12 vs Wando

No love lost for the matches where activity is shaky all around. You have until some random time that I get back online today to post an update in this thread.

If you lose via activity (see OP) and feel aggrieved by the situation, please let me know. I did my research into each activity matchup but it is possible that I mistook something.
Hi, I contacted with Wando and we agreed to battle last Sunday 17, however he never appeared and since then hasn't answered my messages. I don't know how this is going to work, but it will really hurt me if this still goes to the coinflip :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)