The UU Open I - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelson

Young, Wild & Free
opp gives me the win as he won't be there for further rounds and as deadline is tomorrow, guess there isn't any time left for other subs so.

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Beat Soulwind 2-1 with some unfortunate hax going my way in game 2 after he beat me in the first. Third one was cleanly for me.

Nova

snitches get stitches
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Won vs SilentVerse in 3 games. Had a lot of luck in my favor in games 2 and 3, sorry for this :(

SilentVerse

Into the New World
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Lost to 1-2 Novaray even though I would've won the second match if I hadn't been para'd everytime I could've killed one of his crucial mons. W/e, gg I guess.

Ohh there's so much to say.
Lost game 1 off a couple misses and all that jazz.
Won game 2 in a really close one thanks to Embroleon.
Game 3 seemed cool until Stone Miss. After that it was kind of downhill, sealed by a lost speed tie on the last turn (that in its defense, probably wouldn't have won me anything in the end, but still.)

Tl;dr Excuse my salt, it's just Pokemon. Ggs Dittocrow gl in the open!

Lost to DC 2-1

I'm still sore about it though, right at the critical moment in the last match I get a call from a potential employer and it caused me to miss-click the wrong move. But it was a gg so yeah.

Finally found LonelyNess, and lost the first game. He says he needs to get up early tomorrow, so we didn't finish :( We will battle at 8:30 PST tomorrow since I can't get on earlier due to work

Limitless

Success is the best revenge.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Bluewind said he needed till the last day, so we should be able to get this battle done today, hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)