The Ubers Open II - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Would have battled around this time, and we were in game 1 when I received the above. Can provide log with the battle, but I don't think that's necessary after the above.

lost 2-0, a first haxxy battle (i think that i could win with a 75% survive /25% kill on my wobbuffet with custap, so i think the game would have been mine, but second game was totally for him. gg at all

SoulWind

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis the 6th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 32 Championwon the 9th Official Ladder Tournamentis a defending SPL Championis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
My opponent told me he'd be available all day yesterday since he didn't have school. Well, I waited all the afternoon for him instead of studying for exams and he didn't appear. Just posting my activity that he was all the whole week before offline and replied me this monday, plus missed the schduled time, and I do not have the time for being more online since I need to study..

Furai

we will become who we are meant to be
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
he was online, didnt respond, this was the last time i could stay up late this round

ACTIVI. POS

Vileman

Actually a Nice Fella
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
UPL Champion
1-1 atm, will end this tomorrow at 6 pm GMT-4 (not sure if its past the deadline tho o.o)

Nightcore hasn't responded after I abswered the vm he sent yesterday, so it's very unlikely we'll get to battle, hopefully we will though. Anyways, this is my last activity post.

My opponent hasn't been active lately. We still need to battle at least once more (I won our first match) but (s)he hasn't responded to my VMs at all.

TPO3

Never practice; Always perform.
H-C and I both actively tried to schedule a time at the start of the round, but we couldn't make one work since time zones are a bitch. I messaged him again, but H-C Hasn't logged on since Tuesday, though.

shartruce

Chartreuse Charmanders/ US WEST 2015!
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
ah should've posted this earlier, but my opponent gave me the win, vm'ed me saying he was busy

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
Activity, requesting an extension because TV-Rocka's weekend got eaten up by something or other

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I've been waiting for Bryce for like the last 8 hours (he said he'd be online during those times) and he hasn't shown up so... I'm not sure what to do here.

My opponent hasn't responded to my last VM on Monday and I'm leaving soon for the rest of the day. He's been largely inactive the whole round and I doubt we can get it done (he was last online Thursday).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)