The Smogon Factor - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

panamaxis

how many seconds in eternity?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
DON'T STOP.
BELIEEVIN'
P.s. Lonelyness will get extra brownie points from me if he uses a supernatural (the show) picture for his youtube video (wayward son = classic supernatural...)

Earthworm pleeeeeease pick a real song this time!

Oh lovely, 70s.

So nobody's gonna do the BeeGees Stayin Alive? Elton John Your Song? Bohemian Rhapsody people!

GOD SO MANY GOOD SONGS TO SING ;_;

Okay I'm so tempted to buy a proper mic now and sing either Imagine by John Lennon or Let it Be by the Beatles.

andrea

/me cresselias
I submitted my entry =X Dang the 70s for not being incredibly female-friendly.

Someone should do Dream On. Just throwing it out there!

Ahhh and I'm just super impressed with everything everyone else has done so far. They're all so amazing!

Okay I'm entering a guest version of:
Elton John - Your Song

I need to sing something as I have been feeling down recently, this song should help me as well. I have a sore throat atm so I will be learning this and getting mic soon! =) Should be done around 2nd June. :)

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
I'll record this tonight.

I'll hold off on telling people what song I'm doing until then :)

EDIT: FUCK. I FELL ASLEEP FOR LIKE 4 HOURS. so umm...I'm probably gonna need a slight extension (by about an hour or two?) unless I can get home really really early after school, and with LA traffic, who knows when I'll get home. My parents flipped a bitch when i tried recording 5 minutes ago, since it's 11 pm here now =(

I'll record tomorrow if I'm allowed, sorry for being late. Will edit this post.

edit: delaying one more day

edit2: still haven't found time, might not be done in time sorry

Sorry for the delay guys, i'm finally back home so I'll upload everything soon. If you haven't submitted anything yet, hurry up and if I have your entry before I'm done with the uploading, I might ignore the lateness!

Okay i'm updating everything, if you have already submitted something please check that you are in the 'Song choices' list. If you aren't, tell me!

Also, here is the Round 2 Channel. Be sure to check everything and if you have your video on YouTube but I forgot to add it, let me know as well.

Since the deadline has passed, I'll post the voting thread as soon as everything is up on YT. If you haven't recorded your song yet, hurry up, you can do it until the voting ends (although the later you submit it, the least votes you'll get).

edit: oh also if you have uploaded your video on your own channel, please change the title so they have all the same format, or at lease mention both your username and the song's title :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)