The Smogon Factor - Round 1

You can sub-in for me accent, if they havent been able to find a sub for me. My computer is literally fried (issue with the internal powersupply). I wont be able to find a computer to record on for at least 2 weeks (whenever I get my laptop back from service people of Best Buy). So I cannot compete at all, but I still would like to submit one whenever I can (guest not compete)

Okay, Kinneas's entry was amazing haha.
Was quite good. My brother came in half way through and ask what was that and I just looked at him for a response and he said:

"That's not bad, but he sounds way too happy to be normal"

Mic's broken so I cannot entertain you unfortunately for a while.. :(

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
So what is the deal here? We should be subbing people out that haven't made any effort to record or even post that they're still interested in competing. Not only is there a waiting list of viable competitors, there are guest submissions that should be taken as entries.

I'm coming off as an impatient prick, but hey, that's who I am. This first round has taken forever and less than half have even submitted.

And I think this should be the 'factor' way, not with match-ups: everyone votes for their X favourites (I'd say X should be half the number of total participants), all the participants with the least amount of votes are eliminated. I mean some participants will have no motive to submit anything with the current system, if they end up facing godud- err, particularly good participants, for example.

Later on this can be changed but for now I think something similar is better.

And I think this should be the 'factor' way, not with match-ups: everyone votes for their X favourites (I'd say X should be half the number of total participants), all the participants with the least amount of votes are eliminated. I mean some participants will have no motive to submit anything with the current system, if they end up facing godud- err, particularly good participants, for example.

Later on this can be changed but for now I think something similar is better.
I think that's a brilliant idea ^__^

Also, I'd love it if we could do an Elvis theme next round :D

6A9 Ace Matador

veni, vidi, vici, VERSACE, VERSACE VERSACE
<@sleepyluff> my internet
<@sleepyluff> is dead
<@sleepyluff> i told ew to post
<@sleepyluff> i can use smogon a bit with images disabled
<@sleepyluff> but videos, uploading, etc
<@sleepyluff> it just times out
<@sleepyluff> i don't know when i get unthrottled because my isp's site is so dialup speed unfriendly lol

On Monday please start PMing me your entry's, I should be free to upload them by then. Sorry for the wait.

also Earthworm is a lazy nigga who should have posted this!!!

Badal

Shit
is a Contributor Alumnus
<@sleepyluff> my internet
<@sleepyluff> is dead
<@sleepyluff> i told ew to post
<@sleepyluff> i can use smogon a bit with images disabled
<@sleepyluff> but videos, uploading, etc
<@sleepyluff> it just times out
<@sleepyluff> i don't know when i get unthrottled because my isp's site is so dialup speed unfriendly lol

On Monday please start PMing me your entry's, I should be free to upload them by then. Sorry for the wait.

also Earthworm is a lazy nigga who should have posted this!!!
haha! EARTHWORM!!!
I talked to ew bout it and he was like:
"jumpluff's internet is down..but she'll get to it"

http://www.mediafire.com/?unjnymtzy2m

Les cloches de notre DAAAAAAAAME

Also what about the voting idea? There was no comment from the hosts on this.

(sync corrected)

oh I also uploaded it on my YouTube account, so people don't have to download it while it still isn't on the Smogon Factor channel. Sorry for the video quality... (if necessary i also have the mp3 with just my voice or with the bg music)

edit: lol i just listened to LN's Be Our Guest, and while i had no idea the candle was supposed to be french, i'm proud of you lonelyness :D

I don't know if I can say the ones I prefer here so I'll just hide them
(it's also convenient because if I don't write it somewhere I'll forget)

LN, Kinneas and SDS
DM's and godudette's are perfect technically but they lack a little bit of craziness maybe?

LN I think your video has a poor sound quality, maybe it's an intended effect to make it sound like an old film (The Beauty and the Beast isn't that recent) but I think it doesn't do you justice; do you have a clearer version?

Seven Deadly Sins

~hallelujah~
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I have to agree with Accent here regarding LN's. The sound quality was pretty poor, and it made it a little tough to listen to.

It sounded good performance-wise, but the quality was just iffy.

SDS' entry has been uploaded on my YouTube account as requested by him and allowed by am. This is only to make it easier for people to enjoy the wonderfully charming singing of the fine lad, as soon as it becomes possible to upload them on the smogonfactor channel I'm sure it will be done. Same goes for my own submission (and maybe LN's and Atticus'?).

PRINCE AAALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

6A9 Ace Matador

veni, vidi, vici, VERSACE, VERSACE VERSACE
love all the entry's so far, hopefully we'll get these up soon and the voting will commence. to all people who haven't yet submitted, please do so quickly or risk being subbed out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)