The RU Open I - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Destiny warrior won the first but I'm still trying to get the next match done with him. I don't like how some people assume that winning the first game means they can stop attempting to get the other matches done assuming that theyll be given the win or something. It's a best of three tournament

My opponent and I were tied 1-1. So when we wanted to start the 3rd battle the lag came and because i pressed cancel a couple of times the Computer started chosing the moves for me. So i exited the battle and told my opponent to have a new match, however, he constatly said that i should rejoin the match even though the lag is present...

P.S the lag started from the first move.

Edit:my opponent doesnt want to start a new match

My op on the third battle as disconnect and he not resume the battle so i think that i have win if necessario i have the replay

destinyunknown

Banned deucer.
Destiny warrior won the first but I'm still trying to get the next match done with him. I don't like how some people assume that winning the first game means they can stop attempting to get the other matches done assuming that theyll be given the win or something. It's a best of three tournament
im not called destiny warrior -.-'' and i dont get what are you saying when we scheduled a match for sunday night and you were the one who didnt log on smogon... lol

on another note, we're both on now so i assume we're playing, i just dislike being insulted ...

edit: oh fantastic, whitequeen disconnected. its fucking funny that you are saying im avoiding to battle when you don't log on when we schedule a time to play / get off when we're both on. seriously wtf

LOL just read what i wrote above...
if you are disconnected for a lag by forfeit we can not know for sure but since you have not reconnected the battle is certainly desired to disconnect so you do not look forward to the rematch because if one is losing and disconnects it's too easy to blame the lag and ask to be redone. then I ask the victory

if you are disconnected for a lag by forfeit we can not know for sure but since you have not reconnected the battle is certainly desired to disconnect so you do not look forward to the rematch because if one is losing and disconnects it's too easy to blame the lag and ask to be redone. then I ask the victory
I actually did dc because of the lag. I didnt make even one move in that match. Everything was done by the computer. You have the replay and you can see that the moves i made had no sense because i didnt make them.
BTW i wouldnt cheat for an ru tournament...
Thats why i want to have a rematch or if you dont want i claim the victory

lol the pc make the move. this is ridicoulus. I am not obliged to give you a rematch, you've disconnected, no me so victory is mine. I ask a moderator to clarify this controversy

lol the pc make the move. this is ridicoulus. I am not obliged to give you a rematch, you've disconnected, no me so victory is mine. I ask a moderator to clarify this controversy
Look, because of the lag i pressed cancel and then for some reason the computer chose a move i didnt want to chose. A real battle didnt even exist because i didnt chose the moves...
Great that you asked him because you obviously dont understand what i am talking about.

Django

Started from the bottom...
is a Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Just gonna say that I've seen it happen where ps just picks a move because one player is lagging.

destinyunknown

Banned deucer.
WhiteQueen hasn't logged on today and I'm taking a train in 20 minutes, so I won't be able to play the rest of the series. I won the first match and he hasn't showed up when he have scheduled times to play so...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)