The Patrician's Secretary [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm. Very sorry, but i cant clone. How would you like a Redis Shiny Snorlax?
Not at all, I'm only interested in breeds. If you're interested in showing me what you have, PM me.

Hi! I noticed that awesome shiny Thundurus in SQSR and, also, when I checked your thread I saw that AMAZING Shiny Rayquaza!!! O.O

You said that they are free? Would I be able get a copy of each off of you? I noticed it says you no longer have a copy of that shiny HP ice Thundurus in stock but I can clone and am willing to clone a few copies to give you back some stock if you want?

Just let me know! :D

edit: Oh, and rufusdrumknott if you're okay with this I'd love to get the Rayquaza ASAP so I can quickly register it for the Enter the Dragon comp. :P
If you can do a bit of a cloning job for me, then I'll trade you the Thundurus and Rayquaza. PM me if that's fine. And sorry, but I'm not going to force myself to rush. I'm busy as hell.

-

I know I only recently reopened my trade thread, and it may seem a bit of an extreme reaction, but I think I'm going to close it again for a while. A lot of stuff happened last week and I don't feel like trading with other people very much right now. Mods can leave this unlocked, I might use this post to stealth update. Maybe. Uncharacteristically, I don't feel like doing that lately either :l

Last edited:
Not at all, I'm only interested in breeds. If you're interested in showing me what you have, PM me.

If you can do a bit of a cloning job for me, then I'll trade you the Thundurus and Rayquaza. PM me if that's fine. And sorry, but I'm not going to force myself to rush. I'm busy as hell.
Oh no, that's completely understandable! :)

But yeah, I can definitely clone for you if it means I can get that Thundurus and Rayquaza. What did you want cloned?

PM'ing you. >_<

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)